LSKoncepts: Orderd the LSE grill and still dont have it!

05LSV8

LVC Member
Reaction score
I orderd a black LSE grill froms LSKoncepts on Agust 31 and today is Sept. 11 and I still don't received it:( . How many days/time will it take to shipp it and received it?:confused: :shifty: I'm in a hurry to receive that grill in order to do my mods!

Call LSKoncepts and find out where it is. You'll get a faster response rather than posting about it here.

Call LSKoncepts and find out where it is. You'll get a faster response rather than posting about it here.

I did tried calling them, but no body answers. I also sent them an e-mail and I do not get a reply.

I'm sure he's not duckin' you. I've ordered from him countless times and never had a problem. Yes, the LSE grille took a few weeks, but it had to be painted.

Did you get an order confirmation email from him? I just looked through my emails and I got one after placing the order then another about a week later got an email that it was scheduled to be shipped out via FedEx.

i ordered shocks and they also took a while. he's just got a busy schedule but he will get back to you. i wished he did communicate a little more but everything eventually arrived... its tough to wait for your new toys but he will get to it.

I'm sure he's not duckin' you. I've ordered from him countless times and never had a problem. Yes, the LSE grille took a few weeks, but it had to be painted.

Did you get an order confirmation email from him? I just looked through my emails and I got one after placing the order then another about a week later got an email that it was scheduled to be shipped out via FedEx.

I did get a confirmation e-mail from him. It just says that my order is "Processing." I'll wait another week, if not happens, I'm gonna call him again.

Hmmm, When i emailed him it took one business day for a response. Great communication with me

I ordered my K&N through ken, It also took a while to arive but at least it got there, and when I wrote a email to him about the tracking on it he responded in about 2 business days. Just try to be patient.

So you got it right when lskoncepts estimated it would be there:

from their website:

"Note: For grilles we have to paint, we can not guarantee exact paint matching for all cars. Paints that are tri-coats or three stage paints are harder to match due to the nature of the paint.

Shipping is $7.99.

Note: All grilles are drop shipped directly from Ford. Shipping may take up to 10 business days.

I ordered my LSE grille on june 13th. No way it should take this long. I have sent 8 email to him and tried calling. All with no response. Ken, has developed a horrible reputation around this forum. I am tired of dealing with him and hope that no one has to go through the same as me. Now, I am past my 60 day period to get my money back from my bank. So Ken has basically stole 200$ from my bank account.

sorry to hear that, usually when i order stuff from him he ships in two weeks. looks like you got the crap end of the stick

sorry to hear that, usually when i order stuff from him he ships in two weeks. looks like you got the crap end of the stick

when did you last order.... i thought he went out of business (or atleast not doing LSK anymore) i know he was trying to sell it..... -FYI 04TXLS... sucks he's still taking money.

Thats sucks 04TXLS lots of people on this forum have had bad exp with LSK he should really shut down his site.

LSK is a side business for Ken, and he has been occupied with other matters.

HE IS AN HONEST MAN, AND YOU WILL EITHER GET YOUR STUFF OR MONEY BACK.

It's just the wait that sucks.

KS

LSK is a side business for Ken, and he has been occupied with other matters.

HE IS AN HONEST MAN, AND YOU WILL EITHER GET YOUR STUFF OR MONEY BACK.

It's just the wait that sucks.

KS

clearly he's not an honest man, because if he was so occupied with other matters that he cannot respond, refund money or send product he should not be still taking people's money..period.

I run a side business that does a lot of internet sales, when I got married and went on the honey moon I stopped the ability to purchase items, anytime I have had a pro long time away from my side business I have stopped taking orders in a logical amount of time to process them before I left....

If your so in touch with Ken then tell him to stop taking peoples money and get orders processed or issue refunds....This subject pisses me off I'm tired of people burning other people and saying "sorry been busy"...

for :q:q:q:qs and giggle I tried to order something, guess what I can..so he's to busy to let people know whats up but not to busy to take people's money....ea that's honest

What is honest man have to do with anything???
There are a lot of honest people in this world, who like to blow sh*t up. That doesn't make them good or right.

Bad business is bad business.

clearly he's not an honest man, because if he was so occupied with other matters that he cannot respond, refund money or send product he should not be still taking people's money..period.

+1. Douche move to keep selling if he physically can't keep up. Scammer.

You can file another complaint with the BBB, maybe some people that use that will see enough complaints and purchase somewhere else. Even though they are not a member of BBB, customers can still file complaints. The more current the complaints are, the more meaningful.

http://knoxville.bbb.org/Find-Business-Reviews/name/lskoncepts/

If you used a credit card, call them too.

Members online

No members online now.
Back