Lsk Cold air Intake

blazerone22

LVC Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the instructions on installing the LSK Cold air intake... It looks straight forward but I figure better safe than sorry... I found the instructions on removing the stock stuff...

I didn't know LSK had their own intake. And I don't believe they do. Is it the kkm intake or the k&n typhoon cai? And is it for a gen 1 or 2?

I have no idea what intakes are out there for the gen1 but I do know what intakes there are for the gen2.

Last edited:
Here's Mine

IMAG0132_edit1.jpg

its very straight forward... loosen and take off old intake... install new one.. there is one bold that holds it in place on the bottom toward the filter... takes about 5 min...

its very straight forward... loosen and take off old intake... install new one.. there is one bold that holds it in place on the bottom toward the filter... takes about 5 min...

+1---
There's nothing complicated or puzzling about the installation.

KS

Do I need to unhook the neg terminal on the battery to clear maf memory?

you dont have to, but I did. i could tell a difference. I had it off for about 2 hours... not sure how long it takes to reset. I love it though.. much more responsive.

IMG_8507.jpg
[/IMG]

I got it on there... Pretty easy like you guys said... The wife sure likes it...:D

Do I need to unhook the neg terminal on the battery to clear maf memory?

You should, The new intake will allow more air and the computer may get confused with how much more is coming in compared the the stock intake. Unhooking the battery will reset everything so the car can "learn" with the new setup.

Guy around here is selling one on Craigslist for $100. (I'm in Milwaukee) I'll try to find it later and post it. It's for a Gen 1 V8, looks just like the one Blazerone just installed.

At least the bumpers and pillars aren't chrome too.

Does anyone have the instructions on installing the LSK Cold air intake... It looks straight forward but I figure better safe than sorry... I found the instructions on removing the stock stuff...

did you get this recently from LSK? I have heard that they are no longer reliable...

did you get this recently from LSK? I have heard that they are no longer reliable...

No I picked it up from a LVC member... I sure do like the grrr it added... Now I need to mount the big aluminum wing to the trunk...;)

The cone filter helps give it a growl but the best sounding intake is the k&n.

Members online

No members online now.
Back