LSE rockers forsale

robnu0069

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I am selling a set of LSE rockers average condition 375 shipped

LINCOL 001.jpg

LINCOL 003.jpg

more importantly why is there duct tape on the pass rear window?:(

And the black cherry air freshner, nice touch!

And why is your car silver? who the hell will buy those rockers off of you from a silver car??

Isn't that a bit steep of a price for used and damaged side skirts?

No wonder that other side skirt was dragging the ground all the time, it has an impact gun mounted in it!

No wonder that other side skirt was dragging the ground all the time, it has an impact gun mounted in it!

All of you aperently dont view my other post but thats only expected.

The car just got over all painted with all new panels just alittle FYI for pc junkies

SOME of you aperently dont view my other post but thats only expected.

The car just got over all painted with all new panels just alittle FYI for pc junkies

I know I viewed them, I specifically remember viewing the one stating one of them is damaged.

I think he was talking about the post showing his newly repainted car with mclaren upper and lower grilles. The pic without headlights on it.

IIRC, your ex effed up your ride pretty good, right robnu?

I viewed that one also. I made a suggestion to fill the space and have a pinstripe pro paint a snazzy Lincoln Star on it instead of a emblem:D

I would be interested in the skirts but I read that they were damaged and that is a very high price for them especially being that they are damaged, thats all:)

Members online

No members online now.
Back