LSE production number

loveLSE

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
there are threads on LS production number but I couldnt find any info on how many LSE's were made.
anyone know?

I ran across a copy of a press release for the 02 LSE on Ford's media site that said production was planned to be 'around 3000'.

Think the LSE will be a collector car?

If we all talk them up and do a huge PR campaign for them in about 30 years they could be. It all depends on how much demand we can create for them. Admittedly, it would be far harder with this car than many others.

If we all talk them up and do a huge PR campaign for them in about 30 years they could be. It all depends on how much demand we can create for them. Admittedly, it would be far harder with this car than many others.

The LS will most likely become one of those rare cars that is hard to maintain and nearly impossible to find parts for.

The T-Bird of the same era would have a better shot at being a collectable, and even then, not so much.

The T-Bird of the same era would have a better shot at being a collectable, and even then, not so much.

I don't even think the TBird will be. They didn't sell too well after their charm wore off. The original TBirds were built to compete with the Vette the new ones are just sort of retired couple cars.

That's what I'm saying. The T-Bird is more of a novelty kinda car. That one has a better shot at being a collectible. And even at that, not that much of a shot. :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back