"LSE" on Ebay. Is this one of ours?

Looks familiar. I believe that guy posted that car for sale here or he was a member here. I remember seeing that car cover on the windshield picture before.

yup he is a member on here. he has been trying to sell that car for a while now.

Yeah, that guy posted the car here. I remember seeing it here.

His problem is the price. Dont care how clean it is and nice it is. It's got 90k miles on it and it's 9 years old. I mean, he might find a LS enthusiast like one of us that will appreciate it and pay that amount, but Im thinking he's more likely to get it moved if he drops the starting bid $1500 or so.

wasnt there discussion that it wasnt really an LSE? Maybe im wrong, but I thought it was this car.

It's nice. My wife spotted it on ebay and wanted to buy it but the price is too much. Other cars in my area are going for a good $3k less with that mileage.

wasnt there discussion that it wasnt really an LSE? Maybe im wrong, but I thought it was this car.
It's not a real LSE; it's an '01, and the LSE package didn't exist until '02.

I don't care how "clean" it is... its still a 2001 LS with 93k... and he wants too much for it. It looks great in the pictures but you can get alot nicer / better cars for that money.

Yeah i remember seen it that is a nice clean 01 ls but still a bit to "high" almost 9,000 but then again looks beautiful !!!!!

I don't care how "clean" it is... its still a 2001 LS with 93k... and he wants too much for it. It looks great in the pictures but you can get alot nicer / better cars for that money.

Yeah, I agree, the price is a little steep. But I dont't think you can find anything nicer than a LS, even for that price.

Members online

No members online now.
Back