Reaction score
Contact seller
finally came today...

Picture 059.jpg

Picture 058.jpg

Picture 057.jpg

Picture 060.jpg

bumpers

ok i talked to my uncle today and figured out the prices i got 3 that are brand new in the ford wrapping those ones are $350. i have another brand new one not in the wrapping that has a small crack in it $325 for that one a used one that is good for $325 and a used one that has a small crack in it for $300. He told they were all in good shape so i dont know if it happened during shipping or what . but thats what he wants for them.

Last edited:
bumpers

anyone want any before i put them on ebay...

bumper

me too , everyone said they wanted them before i had them now that i have them nobody wants them ,maybe if they were gen ii i could sell them..

I would think you'd be able to move them. Typical though, a lot people are all talk no action. Or maybe they just haven't logged on yet since you've received them.

so wait which bumper is this the gen1 lse ? and gen2 differ how? Interested in it just want some more insight

Also will this fit my 03 gen2 LS

bumper

its a gen 1 not sure about the fittment on a 03 but im sure somebody on here can tell you..

bumper

ok need to sell these $300 for the used ones and $350 for the new ones...

bumper

guess i should save these till tax time next year...lol

drop the price i have seen them on ebay for 250 shipped new not crack or damaged

bumper

i havent seen one on ebay for that price . when did you see them that cheap. its just everyone said they would buy one for $350 now i have them and no one wants them

i understand what u mean bout people saying there going to then they dont but it was on there last week on ebay i have seen them a couple times really i would like to have that bumper but i need 2nd gen

yea ive seen gen 2 lse bumpers on there but not any gen 1 the one you saw was probally the one i put on there it sold for $255

Members online

No members online now.
Back