lse bumper

soccer2live

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
just bought an lse bumper, was wondering if the bulb size for the fogs were the same as the regular sport bumpers. thanks!

From ebay? :q:q:q:q :q:q:q:q you mother:q:q:q:qer you bought it from under me!!!!

I hate you.

just bought an lse bumper, was wondering if the bulb size for the fogs were the same as the regular sport bumpers. thanks!

Nope. Whenever you buy the fogs, they should come with bulbs already in them. Mine had I think H8 bulbs while some can come with another type. I forgot but do a search on this. It's been covered plenty.

I think they were originaly h11 bulbs, but now come with h8 bulbs. I found that out the hard way. Very similar bulbs, but the widest tab on the h11 is slightly wider than the widest on the h8

From ebay? :q:q:q:q :q:q:q:q you mother:q:q:q:qer you bought it from under me!!!!

I hate you.

Lol. I bought a License plate surround on ebay about a year or two ago. Stole it from a lvc member in the last few seconds of the bid.

and damn.. now im gonna have to order new hid's :( more and more money... ive spent like a grand on my ls in less than a month..

Did you buy it new or used. I been looking for the same bumper but the lowest I've seen is around $350-400 and that's used.

So far not in Cali. At least I haven't found any. Maybe I need to keep looking.

Members online

No members online now.
Back