LSE Body Kit

Dude - you need to read / search more threads......

Ken - GrayGhost1 - is one of the more active participants on this board.

VERY LEGIT, and great customer service, hes not happy until your happy, he stands behind his products 110%

Ok, ok... I believe you. I have seen him post several times; I just didn't know it was HIS website. Anyways- the kit is sweet and I am trying to convince the misses to let me splurge a little once our baby is born (in 2 weeks).

PS- Grey ghost, when do you expect to get some more of those lower McLaren grills. (the ones for $25)

davidanthony21 said:
Ok, ok... I believe you. I have seen him post several times; I just didn't know it was HIS website. Anyways- the kit is sweet and I am trying to convince the misses to let me splurge a little once our baby is born (in 2 weeks).

PS- Grey ghost, when do you expect to get some more of those lower McLaren grills. (the ones for $25)
I'm working with another supplier for the lower grilles so it may be a couple more weeks. Just keep checking back. Also, if you join up as an LvC Gold Member I can offer a 10% discount on the LSE kit. Maybe that would entice the misses a little!

Members online

Back