LSE Body kit

StealthLS

LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok I was the unfortunate one to buy the 03 LS when they decided to not have the LSE kit. Anyway, I want to purchase the LSE body kit but LSK only has the one for 00-02. I'm sure the 04 LSE kit will fit my 03 but I don't think I can get it through anyone but Ford. Any suggestions? :Bang

StealthLS said:
Ok I was the unfortunate one to buy the 03 LS when they decided to not have the LSE kit. Anyway, I want to purchase the LSE body kit but LSK only has the one for 00-02. I'm sure the 04 LSE kit will fit my 03 but I don't think I can get it through anyone but Ford. Any suggestions? :Bang
Shoot me an email or PM. I have the insight on the 04 and up LSE body kits. I just haven't posted them yet due to my new website release.

GrayGhost1 said:
Shoot me an email or PM. I have the insight on the 04 and up LSE body kits. I just haven't posted them yet due to my new website release.
Will the LSE kits fit 02's and older as well?? :L

GrayGhost1 said:

will this work on 03 or just 04+?

gt95coupe said:
Will the LSE kits fit 02's and older as well?? :L
The kits I have on my website now will fit any 2000-2002 Lincoln LS. They will not fit the 2003 and up LS without major modification.

beaups said:
will this work on 03 or just 04+?
Yes. The 2003 has the same mounting points as the 2003 - 2006. Lincoln did not re-introduce the LSE until 2004. The LSE was first introduced in 2002 but went away with the new and improved 2003 LS.

ok thanks ken. If you can give me a lead on getting that kit for my 03 that would be great. I'll get in touch with you via email or PM. Thanks again

Members online

Back