lsc wont start intermintint

big_tymer

LVC Member
Reaction score
Well i must say this is annoying as hell my car(87 lsc)
some time has a hard time starting some times it will start others nothing it turnes over fine every time but i can hear the fuel pump in the gas tank and when she no starts the fuel pump can not b herd so with being said do u think its the fuel pump or relay or wireing or or or ? ? ? ne way :feedback plz plz plz hlp me and is this a common problem with the lsc ? :L :L

Welcome.
All new Mark VII owners should buy a MOTORCRAFT BXT-65-850 or comparable battry with 875 cold cranking amps and 1090 cranking amps and staple it into the folder with your title. The battery will begin to fail at the very end of it's six year warranty. You'll exchange it after five years and eleven months with the original receipt.

Now that I got that off my chest, I feel better :)

Verify that your battery is ok. If not, replace it and it's cables and terminals.
Verify that your alternator is ok. If not replace it and the voltage regulatory.
CHANGE YOUR IGNITION SWITCH! Unless you are the person that installed it, it needs to be changed. See: http://www.lscclub.org/tech/ignitionSwitch.htm

Members online

No members online now.
Back