LS Withdrawals

Bazil

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Well, it’s been almost a year since we sent our LS back to Michigan. I’m the treasurer for the western region LCOC and when the Lincoln Motor Car Heritage Museum in Michigan asked if we would loan them the car for display it was hard to say no. Our LS is a very early production car. The vin ends in 00101 if that gives you a hint as to how early! It’s been in my family since new and has been meticulously cared for, and we have told the museum to start it at least once a month. While it’s neat to have the car there, we sure do miss it! If any of you on here are going to the Lincoln Centennial at the Gilmore this August, be sure to look for our car!
980DF810-98A4-4A97-AA11-91EF3D197D3E.jpeg

14124E8E-7A11-4755-9203-19F62FA0B8C2.jpeg

I understand the loneliness without the car in your possession. It is awesome that Lincoln Motor Car Heritage Museum has your car on display.

Very low production number indeed. :cool:

I've heard about the Gilmore meet this year, in Continental Comments, but unfortunately I can't make it. Hopefully sometime in the future I can finally go to a meet some where in Ohio.

I understand the loneliness without the car in your possession. It is awesome that Lincoln Motor Car Heritage Museum has your car on display.

Very low production number indeed. :cool:

I've heard about the Gilmore meet this year, in Continental Comments, but unfortunately I can't make it. Hopefully sometime in the future I can finally go to a meet some where in Ohio.
Thank you! Yes, sadly we won’t be able to make it this year either. But we have our western national meet in Palm Springs next May to look forward to, so that should be fun and much closer to home for us! Hopefully they’ll have a meet in Ohio for you, or something somewhat close by!

Members online

Back