LS with ford focus wheels?

DANNY CHANG

New LVC Member
Reaction score
...i searched and found nothing.. anyone have the ford focus wheels on their ls? attached a picture of the wheel im talking about
2013-focus-st-wheel.jpeg

If you are asking if they use the same bolt pattern, yes they do. But doesn't Focus use 15 inch rim? Don't think you would want to go down a rim size and get 'balloonier' tires on this car.

Reference guide for car wheel and tire dimensions

This particular wheel comes as 18".. i know the bolt pattern will work just wanted to see if anyone did it so i can see.. otherwise ill just be the guinea pig on this one

I tried those wheels. They will fit. However, the offset is +55 if I remember correctly. I had jaguar S-type R wheels (18x 8 and 18x9.5) when I tried them. Those were +60mm on the offset and fit perfect since the two cars are the same. The focus wheels looked ok, but didn’t stick out far enough to look good. You’ll also want different tires as the focus didn’t have enough side wall.

You’re in luck. I found some pics. I really liked the wheels, but decided to flip them instead of investing in tires.

E54AD7CD-2C9F-4FC8-A425-6741F3F01DC2.jpeg

8FF0A2DC-9B1A-452F-9C5A-D8BA7FBB4AF9.jpeg

But doesn't Focus use 15 inch rim? Don't think you would want to go down a rim size and get 'balloonier' tires on this car.

the standard Focus does, but the Titanium, ST and RS trims come with bigger(18"-19") options.

the wheel pictured there are the base ST "Snowflake" wheels, they are 18"

Personally, I'm not a big fan of the snowflakes, even on the Focus. I definitely don't think the style flows well with the LS's lines. now the ST premium wheels from either 13 or 15+ may look a lot better. still, it really needs a little more offset for the LS (hell it really needs another 15-20mm more offset on the focus)

Last edited:
Looks cool! If you were to keep them I'd definitely mount a taller side wall tire.

No way, those are 18's in them second set of pics by member toby1234

Members online

Back