LS V8 vs LSE

ninjafied

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I have a 2003 LS V8 and i've been reading these fourms for a while but still not sure what's the difference between the LS and the LSE
I do see lots of posts about adding a LSE bumper or grille, i'm just not sure what they look like.
What years did Lincoln make the LSE?

Thanks

Easiest way to tell is round fogs. Years made were 02-only Gen1 LSE. And Gen2 were 04,05. 06 came stock with round fogs. 02LSE is most rare as they no longer make those parts.

Right! Also the LSE has a special body kit along with the more aggressive front bumper. This includes lower side moldings and rear valance under the rear bumper in addition to quad exhaust tips. The aforementioned grill is painted silver on the waterfall vs. black and the chrome strip on the grill along with the rear license plate surround was painted body color. As an option, some of the cars received a discreet rear spoiler. I'm referencing a '02 Gen 1, 2nd Gen has some differences. As far as interior, the floor mates had the letters LSE stitched instead of the Lincoln insignia.

Here's some pics of a few. Some of these are members here. One is slightly photo shopped, can you guess which lol.

LS1.jpg

LS2.jpg

LS3.jpg

LS4.png

Hey
Right! Also the LSE has a special body kit along with the more aggressive front bumper. This includes lower side moldings and rear valance under the rear bumper in addition to quad exhaust tips. The aforementioned grill is painted silver on the waterfall vs. black and the chrome strip on the grill along with the rear license plate surround was painted body color. As an option, some of the cars received a discreet rear spoiler. I'm referencing a '02 Gen 1, 2nd Gen has some differences. As far as interior, the floor mates had the letters LSE stitched instead of the Lincoln insignia.

Here's some pics of a few. Some of these are members here. One is slightly photo shopped, can you guess which lol.

View attachment 828568706

View attachment 828568707

View attachment 828568708

View attachment 828568709

Hey thanks for posting a picture of my car.... it looks like the 2nd one down is the photoshop imposter

Members online

No members online now.
Back