LS V8 headers?

cshabby

New LVC Member
Reaction score
hey guys, i just bought a 00 LS V8 and the first thing im thinking about doing is making it sound like it should. ive seen borla and magnaflow catbacks, the borla being alot more pricey, but thats not what im worried about. ive looked around alot and i cant find any headers for the 3.9, does anyone know who makes them/where i can get them?

thanks, Craig

The 03 and up models exhaust manifolds are a lot more "header like" than the 00 to 02 models.

I have yet myself to hear or see anyone who has made a swap so I am not sure that there would be any substantial performance increase. I suppose every little bit helps though.

You will have to have them made. If you are a competent welder and fabricator, you can buy a tubing kit (use no larger than 1.5 inch for this engine) and go to work. The difficult part will be finding someone who can build you the flanges. Alternatively, you could call up someone like Kooks and see what they would charge to build you a set. They would probably need the car...and you would need one very, very fat wallet.

Members online

No members online now.
Back