LS Trailer Hitch Question

machsv103

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys quick question. I know that a couple of you guys have fabbed up a trailer hitch or created their own to tow a small boat or jetski. I was wondering if anyone has purchased one online and installed it. Also how hard was it to do and how hard do you think it would be to come up with a wiring harness to hook up the lights on a trailer. I know a bunch of people have done it but I havent really seen alot of information on it other then a couple pictures of the end product. I know its not gonna be the best for towing but it would save me from buying a truck to just tow a boat and jetskis twice a year. Thanks guys.

http://www.suspensionconnection.com/cgi-bin/suscon/CT12253.html

I bought this hitch at my local hitch store for $130. Installed it myself was pretty easy. Got a plug in wiring kit which only involved hooking up a power lead to the battery in the trunk and a ground and an inline plug into the factory harness. All works great and the car handles my 16' fiberglass boat with 120hp outboard with ease. These cars actually tow great! I just get someone else to lauch the boat though...

Members online

No members online now.
Back