LS stuff in Gulfport MS

joegr

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Is anyone here interested in a trip down (or up?) to Gulfport, MS to get any or all of the items below? They are taking up space that I could better use.

Factory AC compressor - well used and needs scroll control valve seal.

Left and Right gen II halogen headlights. All bulbs good and the lenses are clear (professionally refinished) but the clear coat UV protection is bubbling/peeling.

gen II driver's side mirror. This is from a junkyard, so I don't know if everything works or not.

gen II floor console cup holder section. It's is rough shape, but it has a working parking brake switch.

6W4Z-6038-BA motor mount, new in unopened box.

Rear brake caliper bracket and some hardware, used

3W4T-2C496-AC electronic module for gen II parking brake, from junkyard, so I don't know if it works.

gen II message center buttons, used.

A couple of gen II memory mirror motor assemblies, untested.

Uncut, unprogrammed gen II all-in-one key and fob

two 3W4Z-9E498-BA EGR vacuum connector tube assemblies, one used and one new in sealed original package

Well used gen II water pump - working with no signs of corrosion or plastic problems.

New in box URO degas bottle (Jaguar part, fits LS with no issues)

New Motorcraft fuel filter

New in sealed package 2W9Z-8507-CA gen II water pump gasket

3W4T-15T850-AF rear park assist electronic module, from junkyard so don't know if it works

3W4T-15K859-BA rear park assist radar module, from junkyard so don't know if it works

5W4T-18C808-AB sub amp, working

Some seat belt buckles

Passenger side mirror glass

Power port

Cigarette lighter

Two new in sealed packages throttle body to throttle body adapter gaskets

Motorcraft BRCK-5060-A caliper kit, new sealed packages

StopTech 950.61503 SS Brake Line Kit for LS - new and in package

three assorted door handle cables

Cruise control buttons, working
Steering wheel radio buttons, working

Side defrost vent
Brake pedal cover

Idler and tensioner pulleys, used but working

New lower radiator hose (V8 with oil cooler)

2004 LS factory shop manuals.

Complete front gen II shock and spring assembly, well used (spring good, shock worn)
Front gen II spring and plastic seat, used but good.

And, some small assorted stuff.

I can take and post pictures if anyone is seriously interested. Price: Make an offer...

I'd maybe be interested in headlights depending on price, mailed if you would. :D

Here is a teaser photo. I can take more. How much did you have in mind?
IMG_1456.JPG

Oooh, those look nice. I have no idea what they are worth, $200?

I'll take some closer pictures tomorrow evening. It looks like the best gen II prices on ebay are about $125 each, shipped, so I don't think $200 for the pair is out of the question.

I don't need any more pics, if they work that's cool, one of mine the mounts are all broke so it flops around and the other one the dim doesn't work so I been driving with my fogs on, put a new bulb in it but nothing. Brights work good though.

Yes, everything works and all the mounts are good. I removed them when I upgraded my 04 to factory HID. I'll have to see what it would cost to ship them. You can PM me your address or just the city/state you are in.

Yes, everything works and all the mounts are good. I removed them when I upgraded my 04 to factory HID. I'll have to see what it would cost to ship them. You can PM me your address or just the city/state you are in.
Are these not hid? Or is xenon different? Here's what's in mine, they looked the same to me. Las Vegas NV 89122
20210318_095441.jpg

Xenon is a particular HID.
I can't tell from that picture if yours is or not.
I assume you replaced a HID bulb, D2R? If so, then yes. There is also a yellow warning sticker on the top of each headlight assembly if it is HID. Note that HIDs were optional on the gen II LS.
How did your HID bulb connector look? If it looked burned and a little melted, then that is probably the problem and not the bulb. The ballast has to be changed to change the connector. Note that the ballast is exactly the same as used by some Lexus models, so it is pretty easy to get at a reasonable price.
OEM Lincoln LS 2003-2006 HID/Xenon Ballast (HID201L) | eBay

Mine are xenon now, are the ones your selling not? My bad, I thought they were all the same. The bulb was actually cracked, but prolly the ballast is out also, mine definitely have that ballast you linked, I saw it in there. There's a yellow warning sticker on mine too now that you mention it. Thanks

The ones you're selling just regular halogen or what? I'm confused now, sorry,
Yes, halogen.

I think I was clear on this.
"Left and Right gen II halogen headlights. All bulbs good and the lenses are clear (professionally refinished) but the clear coat UV protection is bubbling/peeling."

Yes, halogen.

I think I was clear on this.
"Left and Right gen II halogen headlights. All bulbs good and the lenses are clear (professionally refinished) but the clear coat UV protection is bubbling/peeling."
Ok sorry, yes you were, I failed reading comprehension.

Hope your not planning on leaving the LS world?
This forum would be in very poor shape without your contributions!!

Hope your not planning on leaving the LS world?
This forum would be in very poor shape without your contributions!!

Yes, I traded off my 06 in February (04 was around February last year). I do plan to visit here less and less as my knowledge of the LS fades.

Yeah that's too bad, glad I got here when I did because you helped me immensely. You're a great wealth of knowledge for sure, thank you very much!

Is anyone here interested in a trip down (or up?) to Gulfport, MS to get any or all of the items below? They are taking up space that I could better use.

Factory AC compressor - well used and needs scroll control valve seal.

Left and Right gen II halogen headlights. All bulbs good and the lenses are clear (professionally refinished) but the clear coat UV protection is bubbling/peeling.

gen II driver's side mirror. This is from a junkyard, so I don't know if everything works or not.

gen II floor console cup holder section. It's is rough shape, but it has a working parking brake switch.

6W4Z-6038-BA motor mount, new in unopened box.

Rear brake caliper bracket and some hardware, used

3W4T-2C496-AC electronic module for gen II parking brake, from junkyard, so I don't know if it works.

gen II message center buttons, used.

A couple of gen II memory mirror motor assemblies, untested.

Uncut, unprogrammed gen II all-in-one key and fob

two 3W4Z-9E498-BA EGR vacuum connector tube assemblies, one used and one new in sealed original package

Well used gen II water pump - working with no signs of corrosion or plastic problems.

New in box URO degas bottle (Jaguar part, fits LS with no issues)

New Motorcraft fuel filter

New in sealed package 2W9Z-8507-CA gen II water pump gasket

3W4T-15T850-AF rear park assist electronic module, from junkyard so don't know if it works

3W4T-15K859-BA rear park assist radar module, from junkyard so don't know if it works

5W4T-18C808-AB sub amp, working

Some seat belt buckles

Passenger side mirror glass

Power port

Cigarette lighter

Two new in sealed packages throttle body to throttle body adapter gaskets

Motorcraft BRCK-5060-A caliper kit, new sealed packages

StopTech 950.61503 SS Brake Line Kit for LS - new and in package

three assorted door handle cables

Cruise control buttons, working
Steering wheel radio buttons, working

Side defrost vent
Brake pedal cover

Idler and tensioner pulleys, used but working

New lower radiator hose (V8 with oil cooler)

2004 LS factory shop manuals.

Complete front gen II shock and spring assembly, well used (spring good, shock worn)
Front gen II spring and plastic seat, used but good.

And, some small assorted stuff.

I can take and post pictures if anyone is seriously interested. Price: Make an offer...

How is the uro jag degas bottle compared to factory? Does it fit 03 v8 and does it have hoses already attached? how much are you wanting to sale for? Was going to replace mine in next couple of days. Thanks joe

How is the uro jag degas bottle compared to factory? Does it fit 03 v8 and does it have hoses already attached? how much are you wanting to sale for? Was going to replace mine in next couple of days. Thanks joe

I had one on my 2004 for about a year before I traded it (due to AC expansion valve failure). I had no problems with it. I think it was going to last at least a few years, but I don't know that for a fact personally. I think it may have been a little thinner than the Motorcraft one, but not much. It does not have the hoses.

Here's the listing for it: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01EIUMWL2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I purchased it in December of 2019, expected that I would soon need it for my 2006. I traded the 2006 early this year due to finding a good deal on its replacement.

I'll sell it for $30 plus UPS ground shipping to your address.

Yes, I traded off my 06 in February (04 was around February last year). I do plan to visit here less and less as my knowledge of the LS fades.
What car did you decide to go with if you don't mind answering?

Members online

Back