LS speaker upgrade

3 different LS's? That's it? I hope you're not bragging because MY companies pay me too, actually I have part ownerships, so I guess I pay myself. I've been doing this for 14 years also and besides running it, I also get my hands dirty. See I'm a businessman, I'm always looking for the cheaper alternative to an extent. My purpose for that is so I can expand the options of my clients, mostly for the ones that can't afford higher-end products. If I didn't know what I was doing I wouldn't be here, far more still in business or even have customers asking me to personally TUNE/work on their cars. I have customers that make the drive from L.A. and Temecula all the way here to San Diego because of word of mouth. I sell to local shops here and across the border. Limited circumstances? One test? tuning? hah! I do all that for fun. The LS is just another project on the side. I remember when I used to be like you, talk all technical to people and thought I knew everything. It's ok though, one day you'll figure out that something doesn't have to be 'High-End' to perform 'just as good'. If anything YOU don't know what I'M talking about because you are stuck on what you read about. Don't be scared to experiment. There is no need to shell out a bunch of money when the same can be done for less (if you're doing it right of course). That has been the whole point of my discussion. Then again I can see we have completely different levels of cognitive thinking. Damn I just hope you don't work for BestBuy because they're my #1 customer (not counting their incoming calls for tech support). hahahah

It's all good man.
2014-05-16 at 8.54.00 AM.jpg

2014-05-16 at 8.54.00 AM.jpg

again, plenty of people on here have first hand experience of what I know and can do.

you on the other hand... well you attempted to sound like you knew what you were talking about. but hey, you got a stack of business card, that means that you must be legit...

OP: fukc it, dont waste your money, just replace your speakers with $10 junkyard specials, you'll be good. Big Business says so. thats all you need!

all I can do is put all of the evidence out there and let the people judge for themselves who does and doesn't know what they are talking about...

so with that, I rest my case.
hopefully the jury isn't out too long.

again, plenty of people on here have first hand experience of what I know and can do.

you on the other hand... well you attempted to sound like you knew what you were talking about. but hey, you got a stack of business card, that means that you must be legit...

OP: fukc it, dont waste your money, just replace your speakers with $10 junkyard specials, you'll be good. Big Business says so. thats all you need!

Just say no......... :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back