Ls problems

lincoln57

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I have a 2003 ls and i have been having water come into my car through my front pillars( driver and passanger side) so i took said pillar of to reconnect the hose thats supposedly there. Only to find that there is no hose. So my question is where is the water coming from?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Hahaha a search would've yielded you plenty of results. Short answer. You need to remove the weather stripping around the doors. The pillars. The visors. And the handle on the passenger side. Then slowly pull down the headliner. Near the door. You will see the tube. It's black and white striped near the moonroof. Reconnect. Zip tie. Repeat above steps.

I guess the next question is how do i remove my visor

Take the plastic cover off near the angle bend. Remove the 3 star screws below. Take the one screw off near the opposite side. Phillips. This is the hardest part of doing this repair. Sad as that sounds

Mine was leaking and it turned out to be crap in the drain hose causing it to back up, not a loose hose. I opened the sun roof and cleaned all of the gunk out then blew through the drain holes with compressed air.

No i actually finished the job as of yesterday. And both of my hoses were undone so i put them back on and tightened them with hose clamps

i would be careful with hose clamps, only because a lot of the plastics on this car become brittle, and it would suck to have to tear that whole thing down to replace the entire drip pan/water channel.

Members online

No members online now.
Back