LS Performance Chip?

helll noo , no such thing as a chip for the LS , they got the SCT tuner for it and that advertises 13-14 horsepower gain

Common scam. Only one part on that board even operates, and that's just a resistor. It fools the PCM into thinking the in coming air is cooler than it is. However, the feedback from the O2s quickly causes the PCM to realize there is a problem.
It might feel more responsive for a moment, but there will be no HP or MPG gain.

does the LS pcm have a chip port?
most ford ECUs do. in which, case, yes, you could chip an LS computer.

but with the availability of flash tuners like the xcal, with custom tuning from torrie or whoever, there is no point to a chip on an OBD2 car.

also the 60 hp and 4-7 mpg claim is total BS.

How can they get away with advertising something that isn't real?

How can they get away with advertising something that isn't real?

There are half a dozen "reality" tv shows on finding bigfoot and you question this?

And yes, I am assuming that you were being sarcastic.

You cant put it on the internet if its not true.....uhhhhh bonjour. (I'm a French model)

But what if you ordered one-then what? I wonder what you would get

if you ordered one then you should sit in the time out corner and think about what you did haha

This thread has become a real hoot. And that comment about bigfoot almost caused me to spit my coffee all over the monitor....too funny!

But what if you ordered one-then what? I wonder what you would get

Send it to me once you receive it... I can program in a turbo if you want to see REAL improvement...for a fee of course.

it would be nice if somebody tries to buy it and post the results ;)

The result would be that you'd have a hole in your bank account and a worthless 'dingus' with which to mess-up your car, and, somewhere, a larcenous pack of !@#$% would be chuckling about having fleeced another sucker!

KS

Also you install with a special pack of zip ties so your performance chip stays in place all the time!

Also you install with a special pack of zip ties so your performance chip stays in place all the time!

Well ya....... Regular zip-ties will scatter the protons all over the place!!!!

I also heard that if you put a racing stripe on your car it goes faster- Is this true?

Members online

No members online now.
Back