LS parts: McLaren grille, grey sealant headlights

HDDave

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I've got a brand new McLaren grille for sale - I bought it a while ago but went with the LSE grille instead. I also have a set of Angel Eye headlights for sale - I think 2 of the halos are burned out but these would be grey sealant headlights so if somebody wanted to open them up again and put in new CCFL rings, these would be perfect. I bought them off Ebay a little over a year ago but since they burned out I made my own set about 2 months ago. They also have the black vinyl eyelids from LSKoncepts installed - they are starting to fade, but could be painted to any color...

I'm looking for $60 or best offer for the McLaren grille

and $140 plus shipping for the headlights or best offer

DCP_2600.jpg

Headlight pics:

The driver's side headlight has a small scuff right under the eyelid which is circled in the last picture. Looks like it might buff right out with one of those headlight restore kits. the rest of the plastic on both headlights is in very good condition

Right.jpg

Left.jpg

Front.jpg

box.jpg

Scuff.jpg

Unless you can go down in price Ill have to hold off. Those cant be opened up again it looks like they have been resealed with silicone.

depends how much you're talking about - I have no problem negotiating. The silicone looks like regular clear RTV - it peeled right off so I don't think it would be a problem opening them back up again...

If you really want to be sure I can stick one in the oven and pry it apart - I have one mostly cleared of the silicone from when I was going to replace the angel eyes.

That would be cool, would you ship them already apart? If you can do that Ill definetly stick with my original offer for sure and can send the cash paypal right away! Im not to worried about the scuff or any that may happen durring shipping them apart Im going to refinish them and wetsand the inside lines off of the lens anyway.

Sure - I can open them up.... I'll can probably do it tonight if I get a chance. I'll let you know when I get them apart

Hey Dave the payment was sent, I got my Manager to let me use Paypal just this once from the PC at the her shop anyways.

preheat to 250 degrees and then put them in for 8 minutes...

hey what color is the grille. I'm colorblind and its kind of hard for me to tell in the picture

the grille is black - it's the unpainted color of the plastic. I never got around to painting it because I put the all black LSE grille on mine...

I'll do $50 shipped if you're interested

Grille and headlights are sold and long gone! :)

Members online

Back