LS parts for sale

broncobra

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a set of Eibach Lowering springs with 500 miles on them $200
A pair of rear sport shocks ASH-82 with 500 miles on them $100
A set of chrome 17" 8 spoke wheels with michelin pilots 245/50/17 with 60-70% tread $500
Brand new Black LSE grille $170
Ipod interface for 6 disc-in-dash sound mark radio $80

here is the car with the wheels and springs
002-3.jpg

I have a set of Eibach Lowering springs with 500 miles on them $200
A pair of rear sport shocks ASH-82 with 500 miles on them $100
A set of chrome 17" 8 spoke wheels with michelin pilots 245/50/17 with 60-70% tread $500
Brand new Black LSE grille $170
Ipod interface for 6 disc-in-dash sound mark radio $80

here is the car with the wheels and springs
002-3.jpg

So $700 for the wheels, tires, and springs? Will that be shipped? And another thing. How much of a drop are the springs? 1" front and 1.1" on the rear? And does your car set level due to the springs? Cause I've read that a members car sat lower on one side rather then the other side. And does the rims have curb checks on them?

Lol true, but I figured I'd ask.... And I'd like to know what kind of condition the rims are in before inlay
For them.

Pics? I would like to see the grill before committing. I am ready to pull the trigger. Going to be awake for another hour(eastern timezone).

If it is brand new never used and will fit my 2000, inbox me your paypal address and the funds come out by noon on Monday. Still wanna see a pic though. Dibs here first gentlemen.

Any idea on the price would be for the shocks to 63021?

I'm interested in the Ipod interface if its compatible with my 2004 steering wheel controls. Can you tell me what make it is so I can do a little research? thx

If it is brand new never used and will fit my 2000, inbox me your paypal address and the funds come out by noon on Monday. Still wanna see a pic though. Dibs here first gentlemen.

all grills are interchangeable. His LS is black tho, so i would assume the grille is black? isnt your LS white? or do you have another one, besides the one in your avatar?

Mine is white. Having it painted is not an issue. I accept that it has to be done and have an Uncle who will do so at no cost.

Is this guy for real or just fishing? I am ready to do business.

If not, I can go through the dealership and get the black lse grill for $170. It is still available for now.

sorry! extremely busy at work. I will have pictures of everything this weekend and be ready to ship out. Really sorry just alot going on this week. These prices do not include shipping but I am negotiable. Been having too much fun with the Jag STR and haven't even glanced at the Lincoln in over a week.

Members online

No members online now.
Back