Ls parts avaliable

Lincoln ave

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I am currently in possesion of 3 Ls's, all Gen 1's. Two of them I am piecing together, the other one is not for sale as of right now. But I am gonna strip one of down completely, I have removed everything out of one including entire interior and drive train. This weekend i am removing the entire suspension and all body panels. Let me know if you need anything at all.

Looking for black (Charcoal) arm rest from the center console.

Kyle

Third brake light assembly and also the front fender splash guards

I need the black piece on the bottom of the front bumper, as well as the splash guard that goes from there to about the front of the wheels. The two pieces are screwed together under there.

I need an air pump with the connector and a little bit of harness and an air pump relay for a 2002 v6 ls sport (Manual transmission)

hmmm....

How about the pass. side mirror glass(if heated). Glass only.

I don't have the mirror anymore it has been taken, For everyone else that I haven't gotten back to or were waiting for me to finish removing parts, I should have things ready to go tomorrow or starting thursday.

Do you still have the sun roof assembly. my window is good and so is the motor just need the assembly someone messed mine up...

Members online

No members online now.
Back