LS or S-Type

crotchrocket

LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok..The closer I get to my wifes birthday the more serious I am getting about getting her a car. Well I went and test drove an LS at the dealship. It was an 02 V8 ran sweet. Well I have a delima. My mind has drifted into searching for a Jaguar S-Type. I recently discoved they run about the same amount of cash used. And I really love the lines of the S-Type. Very classy. I hear its the same chassis as the LS but the drive train is different. What to DO?

Just for the name sake I would buy the Jag esp if the price is about the same. Women like being horty torty and all so get the Jaguar. Nice Kitty!

Speaking as a current Jaguar owner, 67 E-Type Roadster and 88 XJS V-12, nothing in the world makes females feel better then riding or driving a Jaguar. I love my FLM products but damn Jaguars have sex appeal like no other.

-Scott-

ps a link to my E-Type http://www.xkedata.com/?car=1E13421

Thanks for all the help in my decision. I ended up putting some money down on a 2003 Jaguar S type R. It has 400hp stock. I cant wait to get it. My wife is going to have a good birthday. ITs going to be tough keeping it hid for a month til her birthday comes....but thanks for all your info... Luis

Crotchrocket,

Excellent buy! You will never go wrong with a Jaguar, and especially a S-Type R. I want a XJR 04 and up but I am going to have to wait a few years for it, plus I have enough cars to keep me busy for awhile. Good luck she will love it.

-Scott-

Members online

No members online now.
Back