LS Non-Sport Clear Side Marker Lenses $50

You can get these on ebay for $40 dollars. I'm looking to buy some of these too. $75 is too much

I dont know if a item as this could be considered to have a knock off.

LSK's have been said to be better quality but I dont think anyone has had them long enough ( e-bay ones ) to notice any yellowing or anything yet. The e-bay ones also come as a whole unit rather than just a lens.

Its something someone has to contemplate, take the e-bay ones since they are a whole and cheap or go with the LSK ones that are for sure quality but just a lens.

The only reason I referred to this as a knock off is because I think that LSKoncepts had them manufactured and began selling them before anyone else.

If you look a bit closer, the eBay items say:
eBay Auction said:
* Please check the PHOTOS and read the DESCRIPTION prior to buy, what you see is what you will get."

I really don't think they are selling the complete assembly for that. The pictures show just a lens and bulbs. They DO include bulbs and sockets though. I think it will still require that the lens on the factory unit be replaced.

Still not a bad price at all though, even if it does require modification of the stock assembly.

The eBay ones do include the whole assembly as stated before. But as also stated, no one knows how the quality will hold up over time. The LSK lenses have been proven.

Members online

Back