LS Non-Sport Clear Side Marker Lenses $50 shipped

mharrison

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a pair of clear sidemarker lenses for the LS Non-Sport for sale. These were purchased from LSKoncepts some time ago and I never got around to putting them on. They come in original packaging with invoice from LSKoncepts.

These are $50 shipped.
That's less than I paid for them, but now somebody has knocked of LSKoncepts lens and is selling them on ebay for $40 with $15 shipping.

On LSKoncepts, these are backordered for an indeterminate amount of time and unavailable!

CLearLenses.jpg

ClearLenses2.jpg

LSKoncepts Website said:
This is a great aftermarket item for the 2000-2002 Lincoln LS Sport Model. The clear side marker lens is a direct replacement for the amber lens and is a great dress up item for your Lincoln LS. The lenses require installation and do not come with the complete light assembly. A complete set of installation instructions are available online. Please see the How To section at the bottom of this description.

To find out which lens you have on your Lincoln LS see the chart below:

Sport Lens = NO chrome on the bumpers
Non-Sport Lens = Chrome on the bumpers

Note: These may be illegal in your area. Please check your local laws before installing the clear lenses.

To find out how easy it is to convert to the clear side marker lenses go to this How To Section.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back