LS may be for sale....

00ls5spd

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I am thinking really hard about selling my 00' LS 5spd for a 2006 Dodge Charger SRT-8 Black on Black with all the options. There is a dealer here in SD with some great deals. Has anyone heard any good/bad things about these cars? I am really leaning toward getting it. I absolutly love this car!! But I also love my LS. Also any takers on my LS???

00ls5spd said:
I am thinking really hard about selling my 00' LS 5spd for a 2006 Dodge Charger SRT-8 Black on Black with all the options. There is a dealer here in SD with some great deals. Has anyone heard any good/bad things about these cars? I am really leaning toward getting it. I absolutly love this car!! But I also love my LS. Also any takers on my LS???
I have thinkin the same thing except i want the 300c srt-8!! wht=at are they asskin for the charger? whats the monthly on that look like?
those hemis just drink gas like h2o!!

mike deezy i'll take your rims and your head rest screens if you get rid of the ls. and if pm80 falls through ools5spd ill take your rims

Vultures all of ya.....j/k......
I will most likely not be parting out my LS though I can sell it as is pretty easy here is SD I think, But if I do I will keep everyone in mind...

:bash: You can't get rid of the 5spd! You do know that the Charger lacks a clutch right? You're going to miss it. As far as the SRT-8, the performance #'s are kind of dissapointing for the price. Yes, it has a 5 sec 0-60 but it's 1/4 mi times are dead even with the 03-04 Mach I. WTF

00ls5spd said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge-Charger-SRT8-HEMI-V8-2006-Charger-SRT-8-HEMI-DVD-20-INCH-WHEELS-LOADED_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6199QQitemZ4642452189QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

This charger is almost identical to the one I am looking at. I am putting down a good chunk of the price so my payments will stay about the same as they are now. My payment will be around $350.00 my LS is $300.00 so it's not to bad. I need to decide soon because I can't afford both cars.
Is it me or does the interior look sort of cheap? I've had Chrysler cars before and I was never impressed with the interiors. The gauges look hokey too.

Justin, eventhough it has a hoss of a motor in it you should consider something else. Have you test drove one yet? If not, you may be disappointed in it. I have owned a 1990 Dodge Daytona ES, 1994 Dodge Ram 1500 and a 1996 Chrysler Sebring LXi. All were pretty good cars but had the cheapest interiors. At the last Auto Show here in town the only Chrysler that had a decent interior was the 300C. Consider the 300C SRT8 before the Charger.

I realy like the car, and I know it doesn't have a clutch Johnny.... I am kinda disappointed about that.

Ken I agree about the gauges but I still like the exterior enough to out weight the interior. And I do like the 300C but everybody and their mother has one out here in Cali, I see at least four a day all with 22's and the mesh grille. some tare the cheap version but some are the srt's I just really like the charger. But I am also thinking of waiting it out to see if they are going to put the camaro into production that car is awesome.

Members online

No members online now.
Back