LS Is Gone Tomorow! Some Stuff For Sale

01LincolnLSV8

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey fellas this is my farewell to the LS, it'll be gone tomorow. I ended up picking up a 2000 GS400 for 18K with 53K miles on it Silver on black interior. Car is in mint shape, beautiful. Well anyways, i have some stuff for sale check my SIG for whats on my car, let me know what your interested in, the only two things not for sale is the magnaflow exhaust, the SST Shifter and the Rotors and Pads, they are going with the car. my email is solidvsnake@cox.net or you can just PM me for pricing. Everything needs to go so it will be at good prices trust me... ;) gotta have some extra money for the Lex... :)

Patrick00LS said:
sent you an e-mail.

Email Sent!

Remeber Guys, my 17" wheels are also for sale please make some offers the tires are great on them, only about 12K miles on em bought brand new... Toyo TPTs 235/50/17s! make some offers! about 40K left on em!

Thanks,
Josh

how old are the hoen fog light bulbs? Do you own any of the future mods or what that just stuff you were planning to buy?
Eamonn

hockey930 said:
how old are the hoen fog light bulbs? Do you own any of the future mods or what that just stuff you were planning to buy?
Eamonn

Fog Lights are probably like 3 or 4 months old... Still work great... The stuff in future mods i do not have sorry...

how much for the tint?? :D

j/k, how old are the headlights? are they the xenonmatch plus, or regular? just looking for backups for my lights as they are discontinued.

Update....

00ls-sport said:
how much for the tint?? :D

j/k, how old are the headlights? are they the xenonmatch plus, or regular? just looking for backups for my lights as they are discontinued.

They are xenon match and i'm asking 20 Shipped... Not sure if u want both sets the 9005 i think are going in my GS, i think... i'll have to let you know i think its 9005s i need...

KD00LS said:
How much for the rotors? How long have you had them etc?

Rotors went with the car sorry...

theunclesam said:
You got any pics of the wheels? I'd be interested in them.

Send me an email, I'm asking 550 Shipped, first come first serve i've got one other guy interested, i already got an email on them not sure if it was you but send me one i will be taking pics tomorow....

Thanks Guys for the interest,
Josh

Check this one out. I'm thinking about trading mine off as well.

100_1729.gif

100_1730.gif

100_1731.gif

100_1732.gif

100_1726.gif

100_1727.gif

Going from a 2001 fully loaded V8 LS to a 2000 Lexus GS. Is that really a step up, though? The Lexus IS nice...but just asking.

lseguy said:
Going from a 2001 fully loaded V8 LS to a 2000 Lexus GS. Is that really a step up, though? The Lexus IS nice...but just asking.

Holy Crap Huge step up, in my opinion there is no comparison, i mean my lincoln was nice, but not for all the problems it gave me i was throwing like $1000 into it like every two months, i mean come on, if i didnt have to spend so much on fixing things that shouldnt be breaking especially with the milage i had i mean come on... that was the only reason i canned the LS... That white GS400 is tight looking let me know if u need a carfax, PM i have an open account right now... till august 12th...

Far as the KKM Intake i'm asking 50 Shipped...

Good Luck with the GS. I hope you have better experiences with it than you did with the LS.

Members online

Back