LS in the shop, coils, plugs, DCCV +

... i dunno about geni... ive successfully done it <genii>, you on the other hand are guessing/speculating ... at least admit that you have zero experience with it and are just speculating ...

You my little friend are a bonehead and were left too long inside the hot car with the windows shut while your mom went inside to get me my trophy for last night!

Try and search the forums, or pay some Fn attention during your 6 month at-a-time absences, there is a thread started by me, where I, with pics, show and explain my own entire cooling system overall, AKA a write up, which included the DCCV & AUX. Pump, you retard, I have zero experience, man, how dumb are you really?

You on the other hand, no one here has ever as much as seen a pic of your Mom's LS, nor ever any pics of any repairs/mods you've done or any write-up for contribution to the LS LVC community. All we have from you is constant pestering with your clear KAM and drive cycle relearn procedure fixes all tranny problems routine. oh and bla bla bla name calling every member on here like a Fn 2yr old when it's time for debating.

As far as first vs second GEN DCCV swap, oh yeah big difference! You'll believe anything you tell yourself.

This constant referencing to calling bs twice and losing on both occasions, it merely something you type out to make some claim to even attempt a win here. FIND ME THOSE POSTS, we've done this before also haven't we JRUNT?

Bud, I got house plants here smarter then you ... we are done, same old same old <again> You bring nothing new, really!

You my little friend are a bonehead and were left too long inside the hot car with the windows shut while your mom went inside to get me my trophy for last night!

Try and search the forums, or pay some Fn attention during your 6 month at-a-time absences, there is a thread started by me, where I, with pics, show and explain my own entire cooling system overall, AKA a write up, which included the DCCV & AUX. Pump, you retard, I have zero experience, man, how dumb are you really?

You on the other hand, no one here has ever as much as seen a pic of your Mom's LS, nor ever any pics of any repairs/mods you've done or any write-up for contribution to the LS LVC community. All we have from you is constant pestering with your clear KAM and drive cycle relearn procedure fixes all tranny problems routine. oh and bla bla bla name calling every member on here like a Fn 2yr old when it's time for debating.

As far as first vs second GEN DCCV swap, oh yeah big difference! You'll believe anything you tell yourself.

This constant referencing to calling bs twice and losing on both occasions, it merely something you type out to make some claim to even attempt a win here. FIND ME THOSE POSTS, we've done this before also haven't we JRUNT?

Bud, I got house plants here smarter then you ... we are done, same old same old <again> You bring nothing new, really!

'your mom got me a trophy' what the fck is that, a little league world series joke? i mean i know its that time of yr but youre really stretching for 'humour' there..

congratulations man you started a thread on something that is adequately explained in the service manual every yr. heres a trophy for ya:wrench shove that up your ash n enjoy the vibration. thanks for your contribution lilrig what would we do wif out cho0.. yous our wittle canadian he-wo

i have posted a pic of my rebuilt salvage daily beater 05v6 ls. look it up when you get done with your 'trophy'

yes you did 'call bs' twice for dccv sht i posted and are wrong x2. i asked someone if they switched the hoses and you flipped out and then reneged when hoedrt said yous was wong bc hoedrt is almighty

5 hrs worth of enjoyment btwn you and your banana trophy.. thats even longer than i expected

Sadly, I think all this jrand garbage is enough to get me to stay away from this forum for a while...

Sadly, I think all this jrand garbage is enough to get me to stay away from this forum for a while...
joedrt... do define 'all of this jrand garbage'...

'thats it im outta here, guy from michigan insulted 70 yr old petes manhood and that dam JRAND defended pete... what a GARBAGEMAN!'
-joedrt

Would be a damn shame for this forum to lose it's top expert because of some retard, but I don't blame you. He is one of the reasons I don't log in much anymore either. That combined with the lack of forum moderation makes this place hard to tolerate sometimes.

Well I supplied the coils and plugs and was given a quote of $821 to install them and the DCCV, they called this morning and said $1130, I knew this would happen, I hate for someone to have me by the B---s. The other dealer is the one that said when the DCCV goes bad it leaks on the AC computer and kills it so I knew he would screw me more that the SOBs I took it to. The only way around this is to do the work yourself and I can't do that.
I purchased 8 coils (the DG529), 8 plugs, 4 O2 sensors, EGR valve, mass airflow sensor, valve cover gasket set and a serpentine belt(all Motorcraft) from Rock Auto a few months ago for a tune up. I asked the Lincoln dealer today how much they would charge for putting in the parts and was told around $250 for the coils and plugs. Around another $60 for the EGR Valve and $90 for the Mass Air Flow Sensor. WTF, I told him the MAFS is super easy and should cost $5!!!! LMFAO!!!! Pete, I understand where you're coming from. I can't do the work myself and have to rely on other people to be honest. That's why I wish Joegr lived close to me and I could have him do it. Better yet, I just want someone to teach me how to do it. I build my own computers, so I think I could learn to work on my LS?

I build my own computers, so I think I could learn to work on my LS?

its called YouTube University, In roughly an hour or two, you can pretty much graduate with a bachelors in anything...

there really hasn't' been much I couldn't find a few videos walking you through step by step what needs to be done, and what exactly you're doing.

only exception being things that needed special tools that couldn't be borrowed or rented like a dealer scan tool or a welder.

something is definitely fishy with that quote for the MAF replacement, its two screws and a harness connector. with a manual screw driver, it should take no longer than 4 minutes from hood pop to hood close.

Would be a damn shame for this forum to lose it's top expert because of some retard, but I don't blame you. He is one of the reasons I don't log in much anymore either. That combined with the lack of forum moderation makes this place hard to tolerate sometimes.
riiight theres no modsquad to ding the longstanding member from michigan who insulted a sr citizens manhood... dam that wetahd jrand for defending sr citizens.. hes such a jerk! youre just mad that you wasted $$ to marry a junkyard pcm and i pointed it out & made a joke abt it.. ps you still never told us about the honeymoon... do tell girlfraaan!

Members online

No members online now.
Back