LS for sale (crashed)

For the people that might want to drive it (salvage title of course), you could probably fix it for around 3000 in used parts. It drives fine, i drove it home from boston after i crashed it. It has 94k on it.

Hey MAX, now is your chance to buy it from me, real cheap and you could drive it home, just need a headlight.

For the people that might want to drive it (salvage title of course), you could probably fix it for around 3000 in used parts. It drives fine, i drove it home from boston after i crashed it. It has 94k on it.

Hey MAX, now is your chance to buy it from me, real cheap and you could drive it home, just need a headlight.

damn, you should have let me know you were gonna be in boston, we could have set up a meet in that area- too late now lol:(

longisland, If it doesn't sell will you be forced to part it out?

its totaled...he said he could buy it back if anyone is intrested...otherwise its gone

If I had my stocks the adr's would be for sale on here. $1200 for the car minus 400-500 for the wheels when u sell them, that lse is a cash cow.

HEY LSE I WOULDNT MIND BUYING THE CAR CAUZ I NEED PARTS... CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG U WANT IT FOR 1,200.00 WHAT YEAR AND MAKE IS IT AND WOULD THE PARTS WORK FOR 2001 LINCOLN LS AND WHAT KIND OF SHOES ARE ON IT

DEALER QUOTED ME THESE

PART- hydrolic fan pump $500
PART- hydrolic fan $570
PART- thermostat housing $310

LEFT FOG LIGHT HOUSING
RIGHT FRONT HEADLIGHT CLIP

Yeah $1200 will buy it back, 18" ADR propulsions with 245/40 toyo proxes. All the parts will fit, it's the same car mine just had the different appearance package (bumpers and side skirts). Let me know so I can call the adjuster, they have to tow it to my house.

Members online

Back