ls exhaust setups

dual in and out would have to go in the middle of the car. at 5.25 tall, shouldn't be too much lower than the stock resonators. you will have to be more careful, especially if lowered.

dual in and out would have to go in the middle of the car. at 5.25 tall, shouldn't be too much lower than the stock resonators. you will have to be more careful, especially if lowered.

Thanks. I'm more or less worried about the spacing under the car for it. Will it fit where the resonators are now?

Thanks. I'm more or less worried about the spacing under the car for it. Will it fit where the resonators are now?

it sounds like it should fit with out too much trouble, but your gonna have to get under there and measure to see exactly how much further it will hang down and if that would be acceptable where you live, I have lived places where i could drive my extremely low Mark everywhere with out problems, I have also lived places where my factory height LS scraps if I am not extremely careful. you would also need to check the spacing of the inlets and outlets to see if that is going to give you any troubles if your using the OEM piping.

yes it would have to go where the OEM resonators are now

So just received my Bassani mufflers I ordered the center inlet and offset outlet please tell me I got the right ones

So just received my Bassani mufflers I ordered the center inlet and offset outlet please tell me I got the right ones

Perhaps draw some directional arrows on them with a black sharpie, (like I did)
Be sure your installer is clear on the fact that they are "directional" mufflers and must go on as such.

100_4209.jpg

Note ~
Observation in some pics of another member whom had them on backwards,
phone call to Bassani for confirmation = yes, they have to go on directional as design intended.

CENTER IN / OFFSET OUT

100_4209b.jpg

Also, possibly think about Resonator deletes, 2.5" SS piping and 2.5" magnaflow x-pipe (#10791)

You'll love it!
bigrig_approved_thumbup_zps2d443357.gif

100_4209.jpg

100_4209b.jpg

Thanks for the info yea im def going with the resonator delete got the xpipe and looking at some 3.5 outlet magnaflow tips also, but quick question about that im looking at the weld on ones and the inlet in 3" the outlet of the muffler is 2.5" obviously they cant be the same size u have to slide them over top the outlet of the muffler but will they be able to fill in the gap with the welding?

^ hmmm, yeah you'll have to ask them if they can do widening of the end of the muffler without ruining it or some other trick to tack the tips on. Maybe they could just simply overlap the tips onto the muffler outlet and give it a couple of tack welds to place it. They'll figure something out for ya. Not a huge deal.

Members online

No members online now.
Back