Ls cold air intake!

i built my own alluminum box and used the filter from orielly's. they also have an adapter for the m.a.s. that i had to drill 2 holes in to bolt it up right. work nice and i didnt shell out 100 bucks for a stainless steel tube.

yea i didnt see this till after i ordered it(chek out the link), but i think its a 3'' tube with 3.5'' reducer, I dnt kno much of a suction/airflow difference that would make, I could have spent extra time and less money if I would've fabricated my own, u got any pics we can see?

http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/we...Intake-Kit-APC_6120524-P_N4025I_P|GRP2026____

i built my own alluminum box and used the filter from orielly's. they also have an adapter for the m.a.s. that i had to drill 2 holes in to bolt it up right. work nice and i didnt shell out 100 bucks for a stainless steel tube.

aye i'm sorry man tha pic didnt load the first time i looked, looks descent

f*ck yea i do....the reason y i am more into house/dance music is because that's whats bangin in the clubs right now...i think u got the wrong impression of the dance music im talkin about tho lol...its more of 90's dance to like dirty dutch house and jungle house...ill put up a vid later. it also introduces you to a world of different scratches...ull c what i mean...pm me and give me ur email so i can send you vids instead of postin up here

yea it's more of a hobby for me I'll mix local cats cd's and :q:q:q:q but I havent really made the effort to try and hit up parties or clubs with it, i'ts just that i grew up listening to screw music and was always enthused about knowing how to do the artform, but really it's been like 2 months since i've touched them thangs

FUCC YOU!!! Kansas City Weather

IMG_1623.jpg

IMG_1625.jpg

IMG_1624.jpg

IMG_1628.jpg

IMG_1626.jpg

Looks great Starch. I like your lower grille painted black too, is a nice touch.

oh, and keep it chrome...

Members online

No members online now.
Back