"Lowering Module"

The ASHAM8 module allows you to adjust the height to 1 of I believe 32 positions, and displays the height with the 10 bar LED. The controller fits nicely into the space for the ashtray. Quite a bit more complicated than just a "drop it to the ground" switch, and I would've bought one if my air suspension actually worked (and if I had money to keep it working through the life of the car - I don't so I'm on springs.)

MediumD said:
The ASHAM8 module allows you to adjust the height to 1 of I believe 32 positions, and displays the height with the 10 bar LED. The controller fits nicely into the space for the ashtray. Quite a bit more complicated than just a "drop it to the ground" switch, and I would've bought one if my air suspension actually worked (and if I had money to keep it working through the life of the car - I don't so I'm on springs.)

Agree with him, It would be nice to be able to lower or raise your car when you want to. Like if you need to raise it to go through a car wash or out of a steep driveway. The only thing that scares me about it is that it's from another country and on ebay. Has anyone eles bought and used this?

turborich said:
Agree with him, It would be nice to be able to lower or raise your car when you want to. Like if you need to raise it to go through a car wash or out of a steep driveway. The only thing that scares me about it is that it's from another country and on ebay. Has anyone eles bought and used this?

i dont like it you could over inflate the bags, it wont move as fast as you are thinking and the alignment, you would have to make sure that u r driving at the correct (where ever it was during the alignment) height and 32 settings but only 10 LED's means you dont know if u aligned it at the top, mid, or low of lets say the middle LED so bye bye tires. i like my rays switch!!

you guys are funny ... this module and ray's kit is like apples and oranges, thus the price difference.

Both are cool in their own way.

turborich said:

I have the module 8 that is about half the price and does exactly what the ASHAM8 does, minus the display.

DSCF0012.jpg

This is a big selling point, look how neat it looks.

chickenviii said:
i dont like it you could over inflate the bags, it wont move as fast as you are thinking and the alignment, you would have to make sure that u r driving at the correct (where ever it was during the alignment) height and 32 settings but only 10 LED's means you dont know if u aligned it at the top, mid, or low of lets say the middle LED so bye bye tires. i like my rays switch!!

I agree with the man here. Too many variables on a daily driver. The bragging rights of 32 settings is great for a car on the show circuit.

torquemonkey said:
I agree with the man here. Too many variables on a daily driver. The bragging rights of 32 settings is great for a car on the show circuit.

Actually I think the Ray switch would be great for show cars since it drops the car as far as it can go. Which doesn't seem useful for daily drivers at all. Being able to switch between the 32 settings would be better, set it a bit higher if you're in the inner city, lower on the highway, if you know you're going to go over big potholes set it higher, if it's smooth set it lower, etc. I don't think the highest setting would be enough pressure to cause a failure in the system...

Why doesn't someone just make one with 3 settings? *low*medium*stock*
Now I might buy that.

Members online

No members online now.
Back