Lower (small) Grille next to foglight

sfabre40

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi all was wondering if anyone has any info on the following

On my 2000 LS V8/Sport..... Front bumper next to Fog Lamp on my passenger
side is a small removable grille. A dog ran into the path of my car while driving
at 70 miles per hour. Needless to say that little removable grille is long gone.
AT one time I was able to locate one online, but now I cannot seem to find it listed with anyone.

I am interested in finding someone that sells this grille, and what is the purpose of it, the rest of the grille is molded into the bumper. So there must be some purpose.....

Scott

sfabre40 said:

side is a small removable grille. A dog ran into the path of my car while driving
at 70 miles per hour. Needless to say that little removable grille is long gone.
AT one time I was able to locate one online, but now I cannot seem to find it listed with anyone.

I am interested in finding someone that sells this grille, and what is the purpose of it, the rest of the grille is molded into the bumper. So there must be some purpose.....

Scott

in my signature is the contact info of the LvC prefered FLM parts shop contact mrzee by pm or email and let him, Max, know what you are looking for.

As far as the purpose I think some cars were sold with bolck heaters to help with cold starts.

sfabre40 said:

Scott

POOR DOGGIE!!! :mad:

I knew when I saw the word "dog" in this thread, there would be trouble.

whatsupadrian said:
WTF, your sick!

It's too bad the owner was "dummer" than the dog and didn't have a leash.This whole tragedy could have been avoided... Now you can buy that LSE kit...

kleetus said:
It's too bad the owner was "dummer" than the dog and didn't have a leash.This whole tragedy could have been avoided... Now you can buy that LSE kit...

my thoughts exactally.

No listing

Fordpartsonline did not show this part...

All they show in their parts list is a complete Bumper Grille.

The one they show, is one complete piece, that sits between both fog lights.

Mine is two pieces the end on the passenger side is removable...

You have to email Torrie with a parts request, he will get back to you promptly. I have used Torrie alot, he's a good guy to deal with.

sfabre40 said:
Fordpartsonline did not show this part...

All they show in their parts list is a complete Bumper Grille.

The one they show, is one complete piece, that sits between both fog lights.

Mine is two pieces the end on the passenger side is removable...

call or email max at five star ford. they have an 800 number or you can send to parts@fivestarford.com. all the info is on the right hand side of the webpage and in my signature below. They have been a great resource for me over the last few weeks and cannot say enough about them.

Members online

No members online now.
Back