Lower plastic / facials for Aviator. And grilles..

robotfood

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi.

I´ve been looking for the black lower plastic facials for my black 03 Aviator without much luck. I´ve seen some painted ones and they seem to chip REAL easy. So I was wondering if anyone knows of a part numer to get the ORIGINAL pieces. The 03 Kitty Hawk had them and I´ve seen some 05´s that have the monochromes package and they arn´t painted to match, they´re solid black. ALL the Lincoln parts people I´ve talked to are totally clueless, so hopefully someone here can help me out.

I´m also looking for a vertical chrome grille to replace the plastic one I have now. Preferably something that is cheaper then the 500$ one Lincoln offers.

Thanks a lot for your time / pierre@robotfood.com

Hi, I saw your post on lcv and wanted to let you know that I too have checked for the all black front/rear bumper for a 2003 lincoln. Mine is a navi though, not an aviator. I checked into it and I know for a fact that for 2005 they only offer the bumpers painted and then grey at the bottom, not painted all the way black. I was also told then by the lincoln rep that the monotone/monchromatic option is simply a paint option. I was told this because I did not want to tamper with my vehicle in a way that would make it depreciate even more. They told me that "the monotone/monochromatic option is basically a paint job on the lower half of the vehicle and if I had mine painted using ford color code ua paint I could legally claim to have the monotone package on my vehicle." So that leads me to believe that you could save a lot of time and just have it painted, I have seen a couple 2003 Kitty Hawks and the black all the way down looks amazing!!

Good luck I hope this helped you some!! Post pics when you can! Sincerely ,
Lincoln Luebbe

Lower plastic for Aviator

I too am looking for the lower facials but can not seem to find anyone that can locate them, even at the Lincoln dealer. For 2005 the Aviator has what they call the Jet Black Package which includes the front grille all in black, the rear license bracker all in black, a rear spoiler(this is the same one used in the Kitty Hawk edition), and all the front, rear, and sides lower plastic in black. I saw one close up and it didnt look painted to me. The plastic looked like it was all molded in black which made it look very nice. I will keep looking into it and post any info I may find. You guys do the same thing.

Members online

No members online now.
Back