Contact seller
I have for sale a whole list of parts off of my 96 mark

1.lms mufflers used for about 7 months Asking $100 for both
2.lms xx pipe which is about 4 years old, asking $50
3.A set of coil overs used for about 2 months, asking $300,
4. 3000 stall converter used for about 1 year, asking $400
5. Aluminum driveshaft, asking $200
6. Electric waterpump used for about a year, asking $200
7. reinhart chip for sale, listed on e-bay. check a few posts down.

DSC01450.JPG

DSC01451.JPG

DSC01456.JPG

DSC01454.JPG

DSC01453.JPG

here are the pics. I also forgot I have a 255lph walbro fuel pump for $30

P1010092.JPG

P1010093.JPG

Damn my job for being slow. What an awesome deal on the exhaust.

The only things that are left are the 3000 stall, the coil overs, and the chip. The rest are gone. Sorry.

Sorry. I would take 200 plus shipping for both. the computer will only work in a obd2 car. however if your code is ebpo this chip will work w/o my computer. if you have a 96-98 you can swap out the computer and have a awsome chip.

ok so the chip I will mke 200 including shipping. thats not a bad price. the chip works, its about 2 years old and brand new is over $300. and a chip doesn't degrade over time.

Where are the coils from, and how many miles? Are they standard height or the dropped ones?

strutmasters made the coils, and they are dropped 1.5 inchs. they have less than 2 thousand miles on them.

These items are still for sale as 2 people backed out and didn't even have the courtesy to let me know. I still have the 3k stall and the coil overs, the coilovers I will let go for $250 but they are just about brand new. The stall sells for over 700 new, I am asking 400. I also still have the chip.

Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I did not know anyone else had responded. the brand of converter is pro torque and the size I am not too sure. teh converter is still for sale and so is the chip.

Members online

No members online now.
Back