Los Angeles/San Fernando meet

19th sounds good to me.. Huntington beach or Long beach are also good locations...

Lets do this people. 19th at 12 o'clock here:

6290 E. Pacific Cst Hwy, Long Beach CA, 90803. 405/22/605 freeway exit 7th street.

Here are some map pictures, I marked the shopping center with a black dot.

How does it sound? This is the original location where the first meeting was.

zmap.gif

I am there. Looking forward to looking at some very nice LS's.

There is a big 7 series meet in Irvine that day, maybe later we could all go there and show them our LSs lol.

I decided I was gonna drop by and check out the place yesterday, wrote down the wrong address.

cimg4699zu3.jpg

I ended up at 67xx E Pacific Coast Highway...very confused. I called up Eric on the way home and told him I was following him :D

Oh ooh, good thing you didn't end up in 17xx at MLK and PCH, in the ghetto, haha.

Hah, yeah I'm happy for that. The only thing I saw bad was some guy on the roundabout with is beat up pickup, shaved head, and iron crosses.

this better be one hell of a good trip... its 55 miles away from where i am. but whatever im down. that 7 series meet?!? bmw? if so we have to go down there and just show them whats up

Tight im in... one of of my friends is taking his LS too...
Hope we make it to Crystal Cove or Laguna Beach and have high class people feel obligated to turn and admire sum nice rides....

Alright I just wanted to make sure that i got the right address, and how many people are gona show up?..
So it's going to be the 19th at 12 o'clock at
6290 E. Pacific Cst Hwy, Long Beach CA, 90803?

Well, it's a big parking lot, just park in front of the Ralfs market where you see bunch of hot LSs.

So, yea, 12 o'clock on 19th. Make sure all of ya show up man, no fire is gonna stop us!

sry i guys but i will not be able to go. saturday is the only day that i will be able to put those ball joints on my car and i also have to take care of my daughter. i would hate to take my car as it is seeing as it's extremely dirty and not how i would like to show it anyway. make sure you guys take a lot of pictures, especially of camthman's ride.

Sorry to hear you won't be there. I will be there rain or shine.

i would but i have to take care of my daughter. trust me, last minute i probably would've taken it with 2 bad lower ball joints, squeeking like a mutha...lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back