Los Angeles, Lincoln LS in the news today for the wrong reason

funkcity

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
The crash took place just after 9:10 a.m. in the 3300 block of West 66th Place, just east of Crenshaw Boulevard, Los Angeles Fire Department spokeswoman Margaret Stewart said.
The male driver of the black Lincoln vehicle and his female passenger were killed in the crash.
Sunday evening, a group of people had gathered to light candles and a card that said, "RIP Chris." Those people did not want to speak on camera.
My note: High speed out of control 1st Gen Lincoln LS kills 2 and almost collapses a building.
2 Dead After Car Slams Into Building in Hyde Park

Lincoln LS in the news.jpg

Well, that's really sad. I see stories of so many killed that would have probably survived if they had been using their seat belts. I don't understand why they don't...

Well, that's really sad. I see stories of so many killed that would have probably survived if they had been using their seat belts. I don't understand why they don't...
Agreed. I have seen some horrific crash scenes with LS's and the drivers walking away. That only happens when the appropriate safety devices are used as they were designed.

Members online

No members online now.
Back