Looks like Im a new Caddy owner here.

Msilva954

New LVC Member
Reaction score
:C Hey everyone....I come from another forum but decided Id like to join here to see discussions on both Lincoln and Caddy.... I happen to like both companies alot and would consider a Lincoln over a Caddy or Caddy over a Lincoln just because they are american Luxury.

American Luxury is what we're all about. We even contemplated naming the site that.

Welcome to the site, I hope you like the place and participate, maybe bring a few friends. Did you enter the contest?

Joeychgo said:
American Luxury is what we're all about. We even contemplated naming the site that.

Welcome to the site, I hope you like the place and participate, maybe bring a few friends. Did you enter the contest?

Naw...I havent entered the contest yet....I will though. Thanks for the Welcome.

Hi Mslivn954,
Welcome to the site. I too recently joind because Joeychgo asked me to and I'm glad that I did! If I could have found a real nice Lincoln, I would have bought that too. Where are you located? Just curious! :p :C :D :)

jeanszoo said:
Hi Mslivn954,
Welcome to the site. I too recently joind because Joeychgo asked me to and I'm glad that I did! If I could have found a real nice Lincoln, I would have bought that too. Where are you located? Just curious! :p :C :D :)

Thanks for the welcome too.....im in the only place where you can get super low mileage Lincolns, Cadillacs, and Mercurys. Sunny South Florida...boarder line Miami/Broward County.

:W to the LvC Msilva...hope you enjoy your stay.

Joey can be kind of a nag....can't he???

Hey, I forgot to tell eveyone that I will probably be getting another XLR, this makes 3, but I have my "04 Zenon Blue one for sale, or maybe I'll just trade it in for the Steel Blue one, which by the way will be the first "05 and the first Steel Blue one in the great state of New Mexico.
:C :invasion: :dancefool :waving: :N :gr_devil:

Members online

No members online now.
Back