Looking to trade wheels

would you be willing to ship to southern cali?

I guess I would. It would be rather expensive for the shipping. You would pay actual shipping through UPS. I would want at least an extra $100 to pack them and ship them, plus the shipping charge. I really don't want to ship them but, I will if you really want them.

I guess I would. It would be rather expensive for the shipping. You would pay actual shipping through UPS. I would want at least an extra $100 to pack them and ship them, plus the shipping charge. I really don't want to ship them but, I will if you really want them.

Not that im interested, but damm at least an extra $100 to pack and ship?!

Just drop them off at UPS and thell pack them (well) for $20-30ish...and that includes boxes...

Not that im interested, but damm at least an extra $100 to pack and ship?!

Just drop them off at UPS and thell pack them (well) for $20-30ish...and that includes boxes...

I can do that as well. I don't want to ship them at all, hence the raise in price. I'm willing to sell them for $500 if someone comes and gets them.

Soundwave....Greyhound Express for cheap shipping. Just need to make sure that Bravo has a Express terminal close to where he lives.

Members online

Back