Looking to set up a NY CTS Meet!

UNVMYCTS

LVC Member
Reaction score
I am new to this board and I am looking to set up a CTS Meet in NY so that all of us could show off each others cars. Anybody here from NY and interested. I have a 2004 Black CTS, black leather interior with some mods.

- tinted windows
- 18" chrome Armano Hamptons
- CTS-V Grill
- Cadillac script emblem (cheap mod makes a big difference!)
- Chrome exhaust tips (Exhaust coming)
- K&N air intake

UNVMYCTS said:
I am new to this board and I am looking to set up a CTS Meet in NY so that all of us could show off each others cars. Anybody here from NY and interested. I have a 2004 Black CTS, black leather interior with some mods.

- tinted windows
- 18" chrome Armano Hamptons
- CTS-V Grill
- Cadillac script emblem (cheap mod makes a big difference!)
- Chrome exhaust tips (Exhaust coming)
- K&N air intake
I'm in NJ so i'd go if on the right date.. what you got in mind..

Why only CTS? We have a TON of members up that way -- Lincoln and Caddy owners -- lets get all together guys!

:V

Joeychgo said:
Why only CTS? We have a TON of members up that way -- Lincoln and Caddy owners -- lets get all together guys!

:V
Sounds Great, I am thinking about something in August. Any Ideas of where?

UNVMYCTS said:
Sounds Great, I am thinking about something in August. Any Ideas of where?
Yup.
Since it was your idea, just pick a place like IHOP or OldCountry Buffet or even HOOTERS that has a parking lot big enough to occomodate 10 to 20 cars without inconveniencing anyone (like the other patrons) and then make sure it's someplace that has a cover charge so that everyone pays the same amount (so that the cheapskates can't :q:q:q:q:q) and then say, "YO. I'm going to be at [eatery] on [day and date] from [start time] to [finish time]." Get there 30 minutes early and park as far away from the establishment as you can, that way there will be room for everyone else that shows and you won't inconvenience anyone. If you build it, the will come. If they don't then you talk about them really bad!

Repeat until it snows.

BTW, this is the SE PA MEET (Philly style!)
P5150042.jpg

P5081534.jpg

P5081538.jpg

P5081539.jpg

P5081540.jpg

P5081533.jpg

P5011507.jpg

P6120165.jpg

P6120184.jpg

Our meet here in chicago a few weeks ago -- we hooked up at a local car show/cruise night -

It worked out real well.. We arranged for space ahead of time and drew a good amount of attention from others. We all had pizza and soda and what not.

Ok How about this. We meet on August 14Th (Second week of August) at the Roosevelt Field Mall In Nassau County New York (Long Island). Plenty of space and it is a very wealthy area. The parking lot is full of caddys and Lincolns. We can take a 20 minute ride up the Ocean Parkway which runs right along the water (very scenic) and then we will cross over the2 Robert Moses bridges into the town of West Islip. We can circle back and take the Southern State pakway straight back to the mall. There are tons of restaurant right around there! Just an idea. Anybody want in!

Members online

Back