looking to buy a mark VIII

turborich

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a clean mark VIII for sell near las vegas? like somewhere in NV, AZ, CA or UT ? If so please let me know. Oh yeah im looking for a GEN 1.

thanks.

Check out Autotrader.com You should have a good listing of Marks from you area. I rememeber seeing a lot of CA Marks for sale and at reasonable prices.

thanks, but a lot of the auto trader mark VIII's are at dealers or just way too much money, I only found 3 from that site that are in town.

I found when working through auto trader that the dealers are ready to sell and will come down big time with the price.

I had a good experience with Autotrader.

Good Luck - oh and don't buy Mr. Wilson's LOL...

turborich said:
ok thanks. his is no good i take it???

na its good, just not the #1 car people on this board would like to buy.

I just bought one on Ebay that was in Pittsburg. I live in northern Indiana. Glad I did cuz it is very clean inside and out. I was quite surprise. Bought it there cuz on only 68k miles on a 93. $260 plane ticket + 1 tank of gas, and I was home 9 hours later from take off.

Of course my eyes did get hurt from looking at all the Pittsburg Steeler memoribilia at the airport (UGH)! Cowboys fan. I will give them a little plug though..............was a DAMN nice airport. Thought I was in a high end shopping mall with great restaurants.........lol.

Members online

Back