Looking into geting some new fogs....

Icewood

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I really like the lexus type fogs , I saw it on a few of the Ls's on this forum im curious where to get those from .... the really like yellow ones ?...sry if this thread sounds noobish but I really need some new fogs the stocks aren't doing it for me ...

Put 03-05s on. Go to fordpartsonline.com, they have em for 26 bucks each. I have bought 00-02 fogs from there like 3 times for that price, they were great, really cheap. They used to have 00-02 lights for that price but now they changed it to $54 each side. I think the 03-05s are priced incorrectly, because $26 is really low for those fogs. They come brand new in the boxes and with bulbs.

Here is a link:

http://www.parts.com/partlocator/in...ake=21&model=Lincoln ls&year=2004&catalogid=2

I like the bulb color to match. If you are talking about "color" look @ lskoncepts for the "HID" look and the lexus yellow.

what is the sport or w/o sport mean on there? do you know where I can see pics of the lights.. thanks

mcafferty said:
what is the sport or w/o sport mean on there? do you know where I can see pics of the lights.. thanks

sport non sport means with or without the LSE kit.

Members online

No members online now.
Back