Looking for this grille...

PrOpAiN

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a link to where I can find this exact grille. The top is Chrome and so is the waterfall...

540597_70_full.jpg

does any1 still have theyre factory grill i would like to do some experimenting i will pay. i want two to change out styles. i think i broke mine when i took it out. no i did break it. hit me up if you want to sell yours

i see what your saying i think it was painted i havent seen any other ones otu there. did you check llosc.com and see if ken has this one.

Got a grill for you

itsnotmydaddys said:
does any1 still have theyre factory grill i would like to do some experimenting i will pay. i want two to change out styles. i think i broke mine when i took it out. no i did break it. hit me up if you want to sell yours
Just replaced my 2005 LS8 grill for an LSE style.
Only 3 weeks old. Are you interested ?

PrOpAiN said:
Does anyone have a link to where I can find this exact grille. The top is Chrome and so is the waterfall...

540597_70_full.jpg
That grille doesn't exist as an OEM. That is the regular 2003 and up grille with the chrome strips you can purchase either on the net or at your local automotive store. Personally, that's just a tad bit too much chrome if you ask me. It looks like a Town Car.

hrlincoln said:
Just replaced my 2005 LS8 grill for an LSE style.
Only 3 weeks old. Are you interested ?
How much you asking for it?

I have a 2000 LS8 grill has some knicks in it but is in good condition. Have to see what they go for new but I am sure we can come to agreement on something.

-Scott-

PS dscottfitzgerald@hotmail.com email me here if you are serious

I bought those chrome pieces off E-bay... They work well, I made my grille look like the LSE grille. Only with the chrome in front. here's a picture on how it came out.. the car is a litlle dirty, but I think it looks good.

Mvc-004s.jpg

I liked the grille from usspeedonline so much that I bought one - but it was the mesh style.
Here is a picture if you are interested...

Thanks everyone for all the great suggestions and help. :Beer I will post pics of the new grille once it's installed on my car. I don't want to give away the surprise, so we'll just have to wait and see. ;) If you're lucky, you guys might even find out before I show yall.. hehe :wrench

GrayGhost1 said:
That grille doesn't exist as an OEM. That is the regular 2003 and up grille with the chrome strips you can purchase either on the net or at your local automotive store. Personally, that's just a tad bit too much chrome if you ask me. It looks like a Town Car.

So that 2003 grille will fit a 2000 with no problems?

BBoyd said:
So that 2003 grille will fit a 2000 with no problems?
Yep. The grille is about the only thing that is interchangeable for all years of the Lincoln LS.

Members online

Back