Looking For Pics Of Platnium Lsc/se

460 Tzilla

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Any Body Have One Of These Gray Cars.I'm Told They Are The Rarest Of The Lsc/se's Thanks Donnie............

yes they are, only 1990....you can find them on Autotrader here and there. Most collectors keep them however. LOL and FVC have a few...none for sale that I know. of.

Any Body Have One Of These Gray Cars.I'm Told They Are The Rarest Of The Lsc/se's Thanks Donnie............

1LNCM93E1LY778287_001.jpg

http://thelincolnmarkviiclub.org/Gallery/Sample-Grey-1990-LSC-Special-Edition

Even more rare would be this particular car but with a moon roof.

I'd rather have a green 92 over the platium 1990 lscse. Green is my favorite color.

John,
Out of ignorance I have to ask --- is my (red) 1990 LSC SE with a moon roof rare? I have no idea.

Unique but not rare.

Consider RARE to mean somewhere between 0% and 25% of total production (192,000). Today, people will crush a Black or Blue or Gold 1990 without giving it a second thought, so, there are MANY more surviving Red LSC's or LSC SE's (there ~is~ a difference) as compared to survivng Black, Blue, or Gold 1990 Mark VIIs.

So far, no one has been able to provide a breakdown of colors or models for 1990 but the total year production was 22,313.

"After a 570 mile drive over about eleven hours ... I'm a bit fried."
JD

Unique but not rare.

Consider RARE to mean somewhere between 0% and 25% of total production (192,000). Today, people will crush a Black or Blue or Gold 1990 without giving it a second thought, so, there are MANY more surviving Red LSC's or LSC SE's (there ~is~ a difference) as compared to survivng Black, Blue, or Gold 1990 Mark VIIs.

So far, no one has been able to provide a breakdown of colors or models for 1990 but the total year production was 22,313.

"After a 570 mile drive over about eleven hours ... I'm a bit fried."
JD

Many thanks for your reply, JY. Glad to know.
I know what you must be feeling. Drove from Charleston SC to N. Va. on I 95 last Sat. (not in my Mark but in my LS). I 95 is MAD with people driving like there is no tomorrow. Even at my age I'm still comfy with 75-80 but the fast lane was moving along in the 90's with maybe 4 car lengths between them. Too thrilling for me!
Thanks again for the Mark info.

Many thanks for your reply, JY. Glad to know.
I know what you must be feeling. Drove from Charleston SC to N. Va. on I 95 last Sat. (not in my Mark but in my LS). I 95 is MAD with people driving like there is no tomorrow. Even at my age I'm still comfy with 75-80 but the fast lane was moving along in the 90's with maybe 4 car lengths between them. Too thrilling for me!
Thanks again for the Mark info.

Wierd so did I. I have a place on IOP and live in Vienna:D

Members online

No members online now.
Back