Looking for Cell Phone module

Kalizon

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I own a Lincoln Mark VIII, 1998 Model. After replacing the heater actuator arm, and reinstalling the Center console I borke the recepticle in the module that the Lincoln system cellular phone plugs into. The Antena connection is all right; however the Lincoln Dealership tells me that the Module part number
F7LZ-19A3850-BA Ford Model F6KF18A383AA Analog Phone is no longer in
stock anywhere in the U.S. Does anyone have any suggestions on or as to
where someone can purchase the Module? The phone is Manufactured by Motorolla.

Where is the module located? I'll see if i have one in my '98. If I do, you can have it.

MonsterMark said:
Where is the module located? I'll see if i have one in my '98. If I do, you can have it.

It is located in the center console where the console glove compartment is at the bottom. It's a small 2" black box, that the Antenna and Cellphone (for the hands free) connects

Trying to picture "where the console glove compartment is at the bottom".? could you be a little more clear please? I believe I have the module, phone-holder and phone but can't see where to install it in the car.

I just took mine out a month ago and threw it away. That really sucks....good luck though.

not to change the angle of this thread,but what service can you get to use with this analog phone,is it readily available cell service?

thanks,Mike

i have the whole cell phone package , make me an offer on the whole deal

Members online

No members online now.
Back