Looking for BMW M5 knock-offs

Kulow

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I really like this wheel:
bmw-m5-st.JPG

And would like to find a knock off version that is identical. Also, go ahead and throw in your $0.02 on how you think these would look. They come on some 98-03 M5's.

check a company called breyton...the wheel is called the inspiration or emotion i think.

I really don't like the BMW style wheels on a Lincoln. For me, BMW's have the thin, forked spokes, and Lincolns have fat spokes.

The thin spokes are very Euro, I wish they had been option on the Lincoln. I had the snowflake looking forked spokes and loved them more than any other. The LS was meant to compete with Euros so it'd should've had Euro wheels! American wheels are obese while the rest of the worlds are thin.

Go for it, I think they'd look good if you can find them.

I like those wheels so much I bought the whole car that goes with them :D
bmw002.jpg

Nice Kelleyo! A friend of mine has an '01, which is where I saw them at. I would love to find the non-polished ones that are on his...something about them I love. On that ebay link posted above, I noticed the name of the wheel they are selling is the BBS Mesh and I found those on BBS' website. Thanks for yalls help!

I'm surprised no one has photoshopped them on the LS yet......*hint*

and nobody thought about the bolt pattern or BMW's offsets.... Nice wheels though. Bimmers have a huge wheel selection.

and nobody thought about the bolt pattern or BMW's offsets.... Nice wheels though. Bimmers have a huge wheel selection.

I figured if someone knew anything, they would chime in, but since you brought it up........?

Being the noob I am when it comes to the wheels of the LS, is there an adapter? I mean, if I got the BBS branded wheels, I could just get the proper offset I'm assuming. It's just if I wanted the actual BMW factory wheels is when I would need an adapter. Correct me if I'm wrong.

If You Order Them From Bbs They Should Beable To Make Them For An Ls. I Had To Get My Wheels Made For The Bolt Pattern

Being the noob I am when it comes to the wheels of the LS, is there an adapter? I mean, if I got the BBS branded wheels, I could just get the proper offset I'm assuming. It's just if I wanted the actual BMW factory wheels is when I would need an adapter. Correct me if I'm wrong.

The M5's wheels have an offset of 20 and the LS's stock wheels have an offset of 60. So if you manage to put the M5 wheels on the LS they would stick about half an inch in the front and the rear ones would be about one inch out. If you use an adapter to change the bolt pattern then your car would look like a lowrider on 13s. Your wheels will be half way out. So unless you have am made for our cars, those aint gonna fit.

Kulow (Culo?), just be careful about what wheels you install on your car. The suspension parts on the LS are designed with very close tolerances, and it's possible that installing a wheel with improper offset could screw up the rest of the suspension. You definitely do not want to go there.

In general, I like the BMW wheels too. The best part IMHO is the absence of rivets. Too many wheels like that have those dumb rivets! Why is that?

Members online

Back