Looking for a wood grain steering wheel GREY

reaper76

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Does any body have one of these laying around that they would want to get rid of? Thanks

I don't have one that I want to part with, but...
I have an 04 Sport without wood grain, and an 06 premium sport with wood grain. When it gets really cold or really hot, I prefer the 04's steering wheel. The wood grain section on the 06 is uncomfortably hot or cold (depends on the season) on the hands compared to the non wood grain section.

Consider this if you're planing to change wheel types.

I don't have one that I want to part with, but...
I have an 04 Sport without wood grain, and an 06 premium sport with wood grain. When it gets really cold or really hot, I prefer the 04's steering wheel. The wood grain section on the 06 is uncomfortably hot or cold (depends on the season) on the hands compared to the non wood grain section.

Consider this if you're planing to change wheel types.

Thanks Joe for the advice and info! I haven't revisited this thread in a while because I kinda dropped it. However I am on the hunt again for a dark grey steering wheel with the wood grain on it again. If anyone has one or knows of one please PM me or whatever. Thanks guys

is the other one in good condition... maybe someone would trade straight up for it

is the other one in good condition... maybe someone would trade straight up for it

this pic kinda shows it. It does have some wear on it.

IMG_1741.jpg

Feel your pain buddy. It's all that white knuckle driving lol. What if you dyed it again?

Damn..that steering wheel has better days.

The wood one does get very hot/cold but it looks and feels very nice in the car.

fxc507.jpg

And yes that is a woodgrain kit (about tired of it, does match the factory wood quite well though).

Members online

Back