Looking for a member

zexls

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Can some one tell me who has the Mark 8 with the LSE wheels..... Thanks!

The lincoln LS.... I saw someone with a black gen 2 with them on it. And is there any other pics of gen 1 or 2 with them on?

theres a guy on here with a black Gen 1 with LS wheels, his name is BlackMarkLi or something like that.

EDIT: BlackMark8Li

vbpgimage.php

i think it looks real good :D

I didn't think that the LS rims fit. That they were off by just a hair or you needed an adapter of a sort for them to work.

I was looking at them once...

:) niceto see my picture being brought up. yeah I did love how they looke don the car. I don't havethem on anymore... too much effort to keep them on.. I've had way too many problems with them.
You need an inch adapter not spacer to bring them out, otherwise they sit so far under the car. you also need the ls lug nuts that only ford has for 4 bucks a peice(not sure if its the same price now) I have my stock rims on now till I get $$ for bullits...

If there was a wayto have the rims custom made to be a lil wider, they are only 7.5 inchs.. I'd like 8 or 9 inchs and havethe offset made to match the mark offset I'd keep these rims. and I know I could do that from somewhere but I dont have crazy funds for that

BlackMark8Li said:
:) niceto see my picture being brought up. yeah I did love how they looke don the car. I don't havethem on anymore... too much effort to keep them on.. I've had way too many problems with them.
You need an inch adapter not spacer to bring them out, otherwise they sit so far under the car. you also need the ls lug nuts that only ford has for 4 bucks a peice(not sure if its the same price now) I have my stock rims on now till I get $$ for bullits...

If there was a wayto have the rims custom made to be a lil wider, they are only 7.5 inchs.. I'd like 8 or 9 inchs and havethe offset made to match the mark offset I'd keep these rims. and I know I could do that from somewhere but I dont have crazy funds for that

same bolt pattern or did you have to modify or widen the hole?

Ford Lug nuts? What? I Bought regulat 12mm lug nuts for my 97 and they woked better than the stock ones.

BlackMark8Li said:
:) ... too much effort to keep them on.. I've had way too many problems with them.

That's what I thought I remembered hearing.... first the need of an adapter which cost about $50 to $100 per rim if I'm not mistaken.

I was about to go pick up a set until I heard there could be issues... they sure look nice though.... Plus you can get them pretty cheap... under $400 from some with shipping. Would be nice if they would fit right.

mespock said:
What are LSE wheels
The LSE wheels are anthracite color with a polished lip, only came on the 02LSE. Same as the silver and chrome ones on the non LSEs, but in the unique color to match the waterfall was only on the LSEs. I believe 04-05s had a special LSE wheel too in chrome though. Many 02LSEs came with the chromes though, but the anthracite was the true LSE wheel.

LSE Front&Pass.JPG

If you're getting bullitts I hope you're getting them from Brad, he had them made in the perfect offset/width for our cars in excellent quality at unbeatable prices.

PM me if you don't know who I'm talking about, just a heads up.

Members online

Back