Looking for a LS

93Z28

LVC Member
Reaction score
I am new to this forum. I currently drive a Z28 Camaro. Im looking for a Lincoln LS. What are some pros and cons. For the V6's and V8's. What are the most common problems they have?

Thanks

Any info would be great!!!

M

welcome to the forum. ive only been here a couple months, but the guys here really know what theyre talking about and are willing to help you out. so far, from what ive read on here and experienced with my v8, main problems are coils, valve cover gaskets, and window regulators. all of these can be fixed by you if even if you have little mechanical knowledge. there are also write ups for them, if you need help.

even though ive had problems with the coils and had to replace the valve cover gaskets, (which i did by myself, and im near mentally challenged when it comes to cars), ive never regretted the purchase.

I would suggest 03 or newer with a V8. There were several upgrades to engine and suspension for 03. I have an 03 Premium Sport it handles and performs well and is a pleasure to drive. I've had it for close to 2 years. It has 59,000 miles on it. So far have had to change a coil. Other than that I have had no problems at all with the car

Members online

Back