**look*** What Shiny New Things The Man In The Brown Truck Brought Me!

asharillc

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
2007 Lincoln Navigator Chrome 20" Rims with Pirelli Scorpion ATM tires....How nice of him! All you Navi owners out there let me know what you think. I was curious of how they would look on the 2003-2006 Body style and well I think they look hot! Even better on this body syle vs. the new one.:) I got them in yesterday and put them on last night. It took a little over an hr to get the truck jacked up and rims swapped out. I turned off the air ride system when I did it to prevent damage to the bags.( Funny thing is afterwards I forgot to turn it back on. I started driving the truck and damn it was slammed! The 20"s were tucked up under the wheel wells...I jumped out after I got to a stop sign and flipped it back on. My friend was behind me and said...looked sweet lowered man...I'm not sure if it would damage the bags or not being off while driving. Someone let me know if they have the info on this.) I figured the ride would be rougher...NOPE! Smooth as it was with the 18's with thicker tires. I have to say....this was probably my last mod... unless I decided to get the Direct TV Dish and receiver. :D

DSC03839.gif

DSC03841.gif

DSC03840.gif

DSC03842.gif

Last edited:
Those look awesome! Very nice - definitely fills out the wheel wells better (to the eye at least) than the 18's.
What does a set like that set the average person back, if you don't mind my asking?

- C2K

price

Just a tad bit under $3,000

Conti2K said:
Those look awesome! Very nice - definitely fills out the wheel wells better (to the eye at least) than the 18's.
What does a set like that set the average person back, if you don't mind my asking?

- C2K

god those are blindingly bright rims look nice i'd like em a bit bigger but i like everything bigger so ehh have fun with those pimpin rims

THOSE RIMS LOOK AWESOME!! I thought you might like the way they look!
I can't talk my wife into getting an 06 (we traded our 03 in on Zephyr), if I ever do I will be dropping those same rims on there. I think they look better than the polished ones on the Mark LT. CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING THE FIRST!!

sweet

thanx man! yeah i think they spank the non chrome ones on the LT hands down. I'm sure I'm prolly one of the very few 03-06 Navigator owner that has these 07 chromes right now around here anyways. Before too long I'm sure they will hit the market like icing on a cake! I have only had them on 1 day but I can't wait till i roll up to another Navi at a traffic light...SWEETNESS!

Lincoln Luebbe said:
THOSE RIMS LOOK AWESOME!! I thought you might like the way they look!
I can't talk my wife into getting an 06 (we traded our 03 in on Zephyr), if I ever do I will be dropping those same rims on there. I think they look better than the polished ones on the Mark LT. CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING THE FIRST!!

I think they look very nice!!! I am probably among the few that personally like the 06' chrome ones better because I like alot of chrome on my wheels (especially when they're spining) and I wasn't looking for that sporty look. But thats just my preference. Those wheels look sweet on your ride especially w/ the monotone look.

Cruise in style and keep the kids out if u have any, Later!!!

asharillc said:
2007 Lincoln Navigator Chrome 20" Rims with Pirelli Scorpion ATM tires....How nice of him! All you Navi owners out there let me know what you think. I was curious of how they would look on the 2003-2006 Body style and well I think they look hot! Even better on this body syle vs. the new one.:) I got them in yesterday and put them on last night. It took a little over an hr to get the truck jacked up and rims swapped out. I turned off the air ride system when I did it to prevent damage to the bags.( Funny thing is afterwards I forgot to turn it back on. I started driving the truck and damn it was slammed! The 20"s were tucked up under the wheel wells...I jumped out after I got to a stop sign and flipped it back on. My friend was behind me and said...looked sweet lowered man...I'm not sure if it would damage the bags or not being off while driving. Someone let me know if they have the info on this.) I figured the ride would be rougher...NOPE! Smooth as it was with the 18's with thicker tires. I have to say....this was probably my last mod... unless I decided to get the Direct TV Dish and receiver. :D

DSC03839.gif

DSC03841.gif

DSC03840.gif

DSC03842.gif

DOES ANYONE ONE KNOW IF U DRIVE WITH THE AIR RIDE SYSTEM OFF, IF IT WILL CAUSE DAMAGE. I love the way my Navi looks when its parked. Its like its just sitting down. I think it would look cool to drive it like that also.

kay3klub said:
DOES ANYONE ONE KNOW IF U DRIVE WITH THE AIR RIDE SYSTEM OFF, IF IT WILL CAUSE DAMAGE. I love the way my Navi looks when its parked. Its like its just sitting down. I think it would look cool to drive it like that also.
You could pinch the airbags and cause them to leak.

Yeah thats a really bad idea. If you want it lower, just lower the adjusters. There are two in the front and one in the rear.

That's it!!! No custom spring or any of the other things they do to cars nowadays to lower them???

ash -- those look great, but I was hoping I could get a "deal" from my dealer when he starts pimpin' some of the 07's & has some OEM knock offs laying around!

Sorry. Nope. But I can afford close to 25K in go fast goodies for my mark. ;)

I just never understood the whole Bling Bling thing, and the whole "Look at me and my chrome, I'm an attention whore!" thing. No, I'm not calling you one, I'm speaking in general terms.

yup

Everyone just puts their own touch on their own car. You know what I mean? Just like I would buy a new car before I put 25k into a 98 Lincoln.
Frogman said:
Sorry. Nope. But I can afford close to 25K in go fast goodies for my mark. ;)

I just never understood the whole Bling Bling thing, and the whole "Look at me and my chrome, I'm an attention whore!" thing. No, I'm not calling you one, I'm speaking in general terms.

all i have to say is burn to frogman. he likes to talk crap so much his eyes are brown

thanx

WaynesNside said:
I wondered that myself...thought it looked good on top of my tires. Now I know.

Looks good man.

thanx bro! love the rims and paint on your navi!

Members online

Back